Monday, November 01, 2004

[to my students]

this is dedicated to my two students who will be in the battlefield tomorrow for the Social Studies paper.. Haf faith in ya all.. i got sick becuz of u two... hahaha... just remember, stay cool and relax.. think of God, for He makes ppl the most cleverest creatures.. u can do it.. PS: NURUL AIN!!! DUN LET CARELESS MISTAKES PULL YOU DOWN!!! IF I SEE A SINGLE MISTAKE ON DAT PAPER IM SUCH GONNA KILLLLLLL YOU.. muahahhaha.. lek ar...smile=)

and for mira, try and focus ya? dun let other stuffs bother u.. i haf confidence u get A1 for ur amaths, just like me.. remember, Power Law is the multiple of the function not the addition, always make the same mistakes.. bite baru tau.. muahaha.. (as long no rabbies sua muahahha).. go in the exam hall, bace doa byk2.. i'll be praying for ya both at home.. so far, it works lah.. (thank u God.. U haf been my friend wen i need u.. gif me the happiness i truly seek in life..)

and to ah bao, ey, im ok lah.. i'll try and cum tmr (if im ok..haish) and do clean up of GPF + OP ryte?

phoenix, gotta tell u sumting.. The whiteman say sumting wrong with my *****, very scared ar.. =(..

smile??

No comments: