Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mad World

Im always suprised by what life has to offer to me.

Sometimes its like a yoyo, you're up way up, and then you fall so low, before you go up again.

I was so disappointed at myself for not able to get any sponsorship for the team. But Allah knows the best of intentions, and immediately He granted me an uplift of spirit, and told me to not give up.

And to think that the person who called me have a very close social network with me, I hardly could ever noticed it at all.

And God knows what will happen next. Perhaps going down again?

If im going down, I'll stand and pause and embrace.

If im up, I'll kneel down and pray.

And if im at the middle, I shall put my head on the ground and picture myself in a world of madness...


How the Somalians suffer from so much Civil Wars..
How the Palestinians suffer from the ignorance of the world, and the cruel treatment of the Zionist Jews who couldn't stop killing and oppressing and create de-developmentation of a weak Palestinian state..
How the American soldiers who fought in a war nobody would understand..
How the Prophet Muhammad PBUH as per a Hadith, would rush to the aid of his ummah during the awakening after kiamah, despite being naked without clothes even though a set of gold silk robes were already prepared for him..
How people would think of each other when chaos breaks loose..
How love and affection can change everything without realisation..
How the rich become richer, and the poor become poorer...

This is truly a mad world.

I love listening to Adam Lambert's version of it.

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dyin'
Are the best I've ever had


PS: and thanks so much for the tuna puff, although Harold ate most of it. :p

No comments: