Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hazlami unleashed. Period

Prom nite was the best day of my life. period.

Enjoyed the whole program. Enjoyed looking smart and handsome. Enjoyed taking pics with beautiful ladies (ahem) and smart gentlemens..

And the after party was the highlight.

My first ever visit ti clubs.@ rave.

I went clubbin with my mates. The atmosphere was hot and heavy, the music superb. The peeps was rawking the house down.

When the pics are ready, i shall put it on my blog.

I wore this kind of 'Hitch' style and da, a fair bit of my own. Wanna say to all, hey, u guys look great!! Had a make-up done by my mummy.

Den went there and blah blah blah. Wad strike my head was this particular person who lookes astonishingly exquisite, with all the beauty i've never seen in my life.

And the person still hasn't left my brain entirely. Somehow,i think i hv a crush on her.But, she's chinese, im a bugis, how say? i dun mind lah, but some ppl mind the skin colour u c.Haiz. Untill now, still cannt get her of ma mind. The way she move, she talk, she puts herself forward, such beauty. Such life. She grooved her way thru my soul.

And the magic?

My heart started beating. It started to beat. It has been a long year.And my heart woke up from slumber.

It was a miracle. I nearly criedwhile i danced. But i kept my composure.

Anyways, it feels great to blog again. haha.got a lot of stories to tell.

Tmr, got RSAF interview. Fri, going overseas. Haish.

Overseas. nvr had the intention to go. the treatments, the boredom, wad else?

Haish. And i dun think i'll be cumin back early. It depends u c.




Heard from a fren of mine, there's someone who asked about me.Gosh. I thot u forgot me. Well, i cudnt forget u, but like i said, i did an assumption that u wud forget me. Thx for the thought anyway. Haish.

Nvm bout that, hmm, wad shud i write?oh yes, i wrote LOTS of sajaks this past few weeks, wud post them as soon as possible. Look out for my name in the news yeah?

Anyways, about prom, i think u shud be the prom queen, really, that gurl doesnt deserve it.

PS: You're beautiful. Shud have say dis to ya dat nite.

*You woke up my heart. It beats for you. It breathes your name. It loves you. Time will tell.*

Shall blog again tmr..

No comments: