Saturday, December 10, 2005

my journey.

It seems my journey is prolonged. Im leaving soon. And comin back home seems a faraway dream. Nt sure when Im coming back. Bt it doesn't matter anyway. Its for my own gd.
At least.


I passed my flight interview. One more test to go and im off flying to my dreams. Literally.

Had a much short phone conversation wiv Hamizan, my twin bro. Hearing us bck together as b4 makes comin bck home a one way tic to england. Thx bro, for forgiving me. I shall treasure u lyk i treasure my family.

Speaking of which, Im starting to miss her.
Dreamt of her, n of cuz not to mention my past sweetheart. Dun undastand hw come both of dem are in the same scene, at the same time. I woke up feeling utterly confused.

My old fren once asked me, "Wad if ur past comes and wants to start afresh wiv u?"

My ans?

I mite tend to accept her.
But now, my ans is "I donno".


Ps: thx Nad, ur doing great there by helping me. I owe u lunch *wiv mimi also la.. haha* N yes, im doing fine.

*N to You, wen u close my eyes, i saw u. Wen i open my eyes, i miss u. So, i prefer closing my eyes.


words of wisdom, courage, honour, prestige nvr goes out of style - Mindef.

Hasta Pronto.

No comments: