Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Well, wad happen durin e week? Hmm.. well, past monday which is about two days ago somethin did happen.. Everythin was fine till in e evening.. Haz was feelin down wif his ippt 2.4km timing.. N i sensed sumthin wrong wif him.. His way of msgin was different.. When i enquired, i too kinda say e wrong thing dat make him upset further.. If im not mistaken his timing was 9m 45sec? 9m 46sec? Well i told him,

"Dats not too bad.. But ayang can run faster than u! Hurhur!"

That reply kinda upset him.. He asked to be alone n was cold to me.. Was damn hurt n angry cause he didnt tell me wad was he feelin down about.. Nevertheless, i acceeded to his request.. Gave him time off.. Next day, when he gave me his usual mornin msg, i didnt reply.. My turn to merajuk.. then we had a good talk over it.. Tried to console my darling here, givin my warmth n comfort.. Alas, he feels better now.. My sweet haz is back wimme.. Hurhur. Now, i cant wait for weekends to come for us to have our own private moments together!..

Muacks.. Sayaang u..

ps: i wont let ur past recurr again dear.. realie.. love u lots..

Farz loves Haz on Wednesday, 090507...

No comments: