Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Internet in the Army??

Haha, in my 2 years of service (or nearing) in the Army, I've never been to a place where u can use actual internet haha.

Hmm, so many things to say.

Its been very rough for the two of us. The 3rd Party issue came to an end when we manage to block her off, and with a couple of goodwill prayers, God will protect us from any black magic that hovers like an eagle eagerly watchful over its prey.

Ann Lim is over. Now comes the days of the Aftermath, and still I sense there is more to come till the final testiment. The final day that I'll go over there and end the physical barrier that is keeping us apart.

As from this story, and from the previous ones, I've learnt many.

1) Never put too much trust on others
2) Friends can either help you, or kill you
3) Have Faith only in God and blessing from your parents
4) Humans have many flaws and weaknesses
5) As shown in (4), humans tend to say 'I forgive you', but never forgiving
6) Humans at times of pressure show much reluctance to think in logic and are always overwhelmed by emotions that can even 'severe the unthinkable'
7) Love is never a protocol; it needs one
8) Understanding is inevitable without acceptance
9) Pain is only physical if we believe its physical
10) Woman are either tools of seduction, or warmth of comfort

Its like a washing machine ride for me, and now im still in the ripples of it, though approching the calmness, yet the irony it can approach to calamity.

But fear not for I have faith in the Lord and me.

Right now my only focus is farz's health. And her well-being.

Trying to juggle work family and personal stuff is like fighting in a quicksand; the more you move, the deeper you sink. And the irony?

Its not the weight that pulls you in, its the struggle.

So I cannot afford to panic nor letting the chaos break open. I must breathe. Breathe. And clear my mind.

So much hatred, so much anger, so much pain in me, and I either use to let i all out, or fret about it someday.

I now must face it like a man. Like a stalling tiger waiting to catch a glimpse of the blood that will drip. The shudder. The patience. The all-calmness. Waiting for the moment to grasp the opp not to be missed. Or else.

Haz, there is no else.


PS: I love you- so much

No comments: