Sunday, January 20, 2008

-Songs Playing In My Head-

Im not okay, My Chemical Romance

Got my marksmen. (at last)

Haha, easy money, now with 200 bux in my savings, plus my pay, and handsomely indeed, some ppl still owe me like a few hundreds..

When I ORD i think I have quite some money haha!

I wanna work! I signed up with my dad selling this '4LIFE' product regarding transfer factor pills. This lil enzymes are responsible for the body knowing which foreign cells or molecules like viruses or cancer cells amongst the many other healthy cells, and impart this knowledge to the body system.

Did you know that drugs only either stimulate the body's internal defense system or reduce symptoms, but ultimately, it is the body defense system that is responsible for the cure?

Hence, the source of cure for any diseases or complication actually comes from the body itself. And this breakthrough has the answers to that.

I'll elaborate it more once Im free.

Anyways, i was hoping to find an 8-5 job, office job ard 6 per hour. And some extra payment for off duties. My brother got lobang- somewhere in singtel as data entry. Relax jack, can even listen to music while working. After that can go out cuz its at dhoby ghaut, near town!! Whee!

Haha, life is gonna be hell great after ORD. Though im gonna miss the folks back at 4SIR (except 'him').

2 more weeks and im off to lala land...


And he looks up to the sky, eyes emblazoned with the tiger in him. No fear. No pain. Never surrender. He tucks in his legs, pulling his hands to his chest, focusing on a happy moment, before he flungs himself high towards the sky, eyes fixed to the moon...

No comments: