Sunday, February 03, 2008

As the Saints, go marching in...

Song Listening

-Hey there Delilah, Plain White T's-

Im ORDing very very soon, ard 3 more days till the big day.

I kinda feel very sad about it, feel like as thou the memories of how I go thru it all and manage to survive the outcome got ripped out off my chest.

I remember singing this song with my guys back in bunk.

Im gonna miss my platoon mates especially wanpee and izhar for all the things we went thru.

My pc LTA Wei Jie.

My ps 1SG Willy choo, i still think ur the best PS i ever met.

My platoon men.

My section: Andrew, Legend, Fahmi (thou ur my cousin, I still think your the best loyal men I have other than Legend), Faiezad (where the fuck are u), Danial Tan Lye Poh (bring me to Amber you shithead!)

My Alpha men. (esp Cpl Hasan Azhari for being my cab buddy, and Syafiq, for understanding me)

Best Buddy Din and Taufik.

Alpha Commanders : Sufian, Hong Ji, Willip, De Liang, Wei Siang, Chansiri, Ben, Fairuz Black, Coy Medic Hasyali

Encik and OC.

40th ASLC Specs of 4SIR to name a few.

Faruq, Tzul, Maricar, Asyur, Iskandar aka Wak, Fazdly, Mamat, Daniel Wang, Ong Mian Li and the rest not mention I thank you.

4oth ASLC Batch at Sispec

Echo Pltn 2 section 1

Ezzudin, Luqman, Mat Noor Khan, Maricar, Wei Jie, Mike, Guo Chen, China man and his fren, Narendren.

39th BSLC Batch

Delta Pltn 4

Idafi, Tiger, best buddy, and many more. Not to mention the cina mamat whom I just met at the ORD ICT Function at Jurong Camp, good job getting yourself in 3Guards.

BMTC

Scorpion Pltn 3 section 1

And to the rest that made me the man im standing now.

To the PC's and warrant officers.

1wo Amran, 2wo Eddie, 2wo Teo (CSM ECHO), ur the best.

1SG Vincent Goh (echo sect1 instrutor), 1SG Sim (delta sect1 instructor), 3SG Fairuz (Scorpio Pltn 3section 1 instructor). Thou have guided me to be the best i am.

To my mum and dad for all the prized advices that made me wise.


With pride I lead.




And not to forget, yaee, who is always a step behind me thru my whole journey.....

No comments: