Sunday, October 12, 2008

Salamat Belated Berayer Semua!

Goodness, how time flies! Little did I know it has been about 2 weeks since I last blogged! I was carried away with the deco of the house, the Japanese tests that I have, and also work! Sheesh! The absence of a good intellectual conversation eventually limited my brain capacity in which is evident by the fact that I cannot even see the conspiracy or perhaps, the Almighty's Masterplan set upon the world. This is, of course, in relation to the current dramatic economic breakdown that sent giant banks such as AIG and Lehmann Brothers down to the drain. (of course after 1 week of thought I finally realise there might be a conspiracy that can be linked all the way from the Sept 11 attack, or even earlier than that!!)

Hari Raya has been a quiet event for me this year, maybe because of having a shift job that killed my weekends spontaneously. Today is my SECOND raya outing with my parents since first day of raya. How pathetic is that!

Kinda missed the spiritual feeling of raya. It only lasted 2 days before back to the labs with Chinese dudes honkering loud characters at my face.

So to me Hari Raya this year can be compared to two years back, when I was in Taiwan celebrating raya there, but the feeling only lasted 2 days before Ex Warrior commenced. So I have no choice but to focus my energy for the grueling 8-9 days in outfield doing nothing but walking in the cold blistering night and fight an endless battle with non-existing enemies. Although I must say Uncle Fadly did made it special, with his cool new CANON camera! He takes pictures of me like a model say hehe. :p and I also got to take a picture with nenek!

Pardon my nyaee, she's very emotional when it comes to taking pictures, she'd say like, tak tau plak biler nyaee nak mati, nanti amie boleh tatap muka nyaee kalau rindu nyaee yer...

Hensem tak abang2 nie? Kalau hensem, bleh masok minang pasal skrg gue sudah masok 21 beb! I have a Nikah certificate already, so I have the knowledge too! Haha! The downside would be I have no money for the dowry, sorry, but I can offer you my koran buruk if u want hehe..

I had fun learning japanese! They have 3 languages sey, but well, since I NEED to learn it, NOT cuz of the girls but tts just a partially influential factor, but because of the prospects, I have to go thru it man. Damn its tough learning a new language. Its not like learning maths- tts so practical. Language however, needs alot of holistic approach to it. It carries the notion of culture, understanding, technical essence, and many more. Often did we realise tt when a Caucasian professor with a major in Malay studies sounds funny when they speak our language, much of it applies to me as well. And im more worried of how I'd sound like rather than actually learning how to converse. Darn.

Much of my time is spent on either housework with baby Arfan keep crying, or helping mum with the house, or work, or....

DFS SOCCER TOURNAMENT!!!!

Well, we won! DFS SCOTT TEAM WON!!

Guess who is the bugger who got the man of the match title, and a 80 bux worth of DFS cash voucher?

Me.

Hahaha! I dun even see myself playing that well, but out of the 3 matches that was played, I scored 3. Makes me the top scorer as well. But still, a yellow card from arguing with a Mat-player playing for DFS Airport cud be a minus point, however still, I got tt cash voucher and damn im H.A.P.P.Y!!

First match was with the old timers at DFS warehouse. Many of them were old gags. At first I was tasked to be the left winger in the 8-aside game, though I still prefer the nice comfortable right postion. First half was gruelling- old timers cannot be judge lightly. They may look old, but their spirit is young. They pressured the game, and took control most of it. But we scored first, thanks to Usop, my collegue, who played the playmaker. They scored back. However, 10 min to final whistle, i switch to the right, and played one-two passing with Usop, and as I ran thru the middle and back to the right, the defender got confused, and a nice chip from Usop gave me the chance for a volley pass the outstretched goallie. And 3 min till end game, I gave a fruitful long shot from the left, and the ball soared into the net. It was luck plus good timing- I saw the keeper not in position to catch a strong punch to the right corner post. So I just gave it a try. Haha!

2nd match was disastrous! I was unable to find my spot as I was shadowed by the likes of Airport Mat-players, few whom understaood the meaning of sportmanship. I subbed myself towards the end of first half, cursing myself for not able to find space. We conceded two goals, and lost.

the 3rd match however, was very spirited. This is because if we were to win this match against DFS Chai Chee, we are champions. So we started strong, and I was given the right wing to play with Usop and james.

A nice visioned pass from Usop gave me the space to run to the right and cross the ball in, only to found the ball at the back of the net thanks to James our striker. And at the end of first half, I scored another goal after a counter attack, and I easily ran pass this middle aged defender and shot my goal. Second half we played defensive, and I was subbed with a stronger bigger guy. Haha! And well, the referee blowed the whistle, and we won! Whee!

I played good, and felt that I could even be compared to Theo Walcott, since I was wearing the no 14 jersey. Hehe. Chey! Macam betol je. Lari sikit je mintak air, nak steb Walcott konon..


Ok enough with my crap. Lets discuss real matters.

Im not sure but im researching on the reasons that led to the downfall of the economy. Sub prima loans, and many other factors made giant banks facing big loans as well, and in the end, they face bankruptcy. The shares when down, and Allied US countries felt the pain instantaneous. Take a look at Germany. Large firms and banks closed down. Japanese insurance agencies (hope Mika isn't affected bohoo) too took the deep. Asian economy fluctuates, as it has influences with the US economy.

Now I have a question for you. Does it sound a bit too exaggerated?

Things began to unfold eversince the September 11 attacks. It has led to the Afghan war, which has led them to nowhere, and now that country is at war with militia and in ruins, and also the Iraq war, where they couldn't find the sensationalised 'WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION', and until now, the issue of how US takes his own decisions in 'helping' the world community raised alot of unanswered questions. And now the economy.

It all started when I read that the US government actually bought a large percentage of AIG, and injected billions to so-called 'save' the economy. So far, whenever US tries to be the hero, things went from bad to worse. And since when did US showed the capacity to be a hero?

When the US govt bought a large share of the capitalism-driven economy, that means they have absolute power in the economy. They do not need to rely on capitalists- they hold a large share, and thus, they have a larger role in the stakes. As such, they have control over the economy. I must put emphasize on the US govt having control of the economy now as compared to before, when US hold a large influence on the world economy due to its capitalism.

Now, as you all would know, nearly more than half of US advisory board is made up of Jews. The banks, since the age of time when banks are born, Jews are the one who created the interest-system, a small injection of money in the economy will roll back in triple fold; a fold comes from the money itself, but it'll take time, another fold comes from the interest, and another fold comes from the gains made by the investment made by the injection of capital.

To them, its a win-win situation.

But take a look at this. It was reported in the news that in this crisis, in fact, ISLAMIC banks are not affected at all. Why is this so?

This is because Islamic banks do not play interest, or riba'.

In fact, Islamic banking is at rise.

So I can view the whole scene into two simple scenario-

1)It is a US-led conspiracy in ruling the world, by taking over the economy, for now the US govt has mandate and rule over the economy after injecting billions of dollars to 'save' the economy. With a Jew-backed advisory committee, and infering to the Sept 11 attacks where statistic showed a sudden absence of Jews in the two towers on that fateful day only, I can only conclude theoritically and hypothetically that perhaps US govt has a hidden agenda with respect to all the things that has happened.

2) It is God's willed that nearing kiamah, Islam will take control of the economy, which will bring rise to the birth of a new Islamic revolution led by Imam Mahdi and the return of Prophet Isa A.S as promised by the book of Allah, the Holy Quran.

So now let us look at the economy and the world and see how it goes.

Salam Ai'd Fitri Minal A'idiwal fa'izin.

PS: I love this song! Truly Oasis! Live forever mate!!

No comments: