Sunday, January 09, 2005

Bored nak mati, tired like f*ck!!

Heya punkers and airholes!!

Damn tired sia. F*ck man. So many hmwork!! Been doing like house elves here. Maybe im in need of SOS more than the tsunami victims, hehe.. JUST A JOKE AITE???

Bless me, u noe wad??

My brother, MUHD HASANUL ARIFIN BIN ZAWAWI left spore to answer the call of NATIONAL SERVICE.. Thats GREAT!!!

Not that i hate him or wad, i tink its good for him, to learn to be a man, while im still a small fry still shitting in ma pants!!

And u noe wad?? I cried in front of the computer in MLDDS room in AJC in front of the BELO'S when i read my brother's post for me and my family.

Its been so long since i ever cried.

And to think that his advices was just "Adeq, dun go look after gurls and study" was the most LAMEST shit i eva heard, really, it touch my very soul, to think that he do care for me after all. I always respected him, never did hated him. Only pissed of, for sum unplanned moments lar. BUt cum of it man, i DO LOVE HIM u see..

My best fren needs my help, i dare say. She cudnt adapt to wad she is in now. My advice??

Stay where u are man, and try to think straight.

I got into that kind of shit before, and i wish it never did happen to anyone though. But then again, duncha worie aite. Anything call me. I can make or carve a smile on ya face, make jokes or kill myself. That shud do it, wahahahaha

Next, yesterday...

was...

the MOST...

BESTEST CIP..

I ever experience..

bcoz...

I TOOK A PICTURE WITH NORALIZA OSMAN!!!!

THE MISS UNIVERSE!!!

AND..!!

SHE TOUCHED MY ARSE WHEN I TOOK PICTURES WITH HER!!!

NOT ONLY THAT!!!!

I DID TOO!!! (sikit jer, tak sex maniac ar, wahaha, tapi i just put my hand behind her, kene sikit lar.. hish, dosa dosa..)

WAHAHAHAHAH!!

And..!

I tink i look like my IDOL yesterday, COOL!!

I went to orchard with the guys, then i went home, i felt kinda chilly, so i took out my black coat, and wear them. To think that my dog tag slipped out, i saw lotsa ppl kept looking at me. I thot., hey, i did zip my pants ryte?

i double checked them, and yup, coffe shop close liao

but.. They are looking at me still. Shit ryte

But when i enterd 190, i look into the bus mirror and, wahsey, a new star is born (cam betol je wakakakaka)..

I look like Taufiq, not exactly, but like a follow up to wad he usedta wear..

NOT A MAT, but, a hiphop RnB soulman..

i talked to HAZRUL NIZAM, by the way, the singer who sang KAULAH SEGALANYA at the MENDAKI CLUB TEA CEREMONY yesterday at Sheriton Hotel. Talked to him in the toilet. And i told him i love to sing. So he gave me a couple of tips.

Come on, gimme some tips, i say. I'll prepare myself for TALENTIME in feb.

Lastly, to my bro, take care and love ya always..

I very bzlar, gotta go.. i'll post the pics i took later k, bubyee!!!

Piss off, god damned airholes!!

No comments: