Monday, January 17, 2005

Long time never post.. Sure lotsa stuff to be discussed..

Heyya peeps! Sori i didnt update my blog. Im at skewl now, supposed to do ML stuff, but guess wad?? F*ck it man. I need to loosen up, yal. Its been a creepy but enlighting kinda week fer me.. Wanna share it wiv yal aite..

Monday, 10 January 2005

I received the FIRST call from my brother. I totally miss him, u noe. Not that im gay or wad lar (dun get the wrong idea lar, dok.) Its just that i miss the so-called 'brotherly' affection (this includes the frequent fights, arguments, curses and things liddat, muahaha) he usually give me. I miss his jokes, his curses, his KUTOK's, and most importantly, his view over an issue. He always gives satisfying kind of opinion on a certain problem i face (but i disagree that a good friend of mine is a bitch. Cuz in fact, i feel that it's just fate. But we are still frens, close frens, i think. And letting her go was an essential part cuz i think that she deserves a better person than me, for im too complicated for simple life)

He called, saying that, "Siallah. This place sucks. My frens ok lar, lots of them nerdy. I couldnt pray my morning prayers cuz damn sergeant asked for a fall in at 5.45am?? (f*ck man, damn blardy early.. CONFIRM takleh bangun wakakaka)"

I took control of the room, but despite that, i feel a certain emptiness in me i have never experienced in my life at all. Imagine, living with a person for your whole life, sticked to him like glue, than suddenly, he left. Shit ryte.

Wednesday, 12 January 2005

It was CCA CARNIVAL. It was fun though. Siang2 kena put up the displays and all. Our banner was like f*ck. Damn seriously like mini-me, if u noe wad i mean. Then, as i was walking ard fishing for live and new breeds of fishes, i walked pass the hall and guess wad?? There was a live band performing.

I got three words to describe them.

"Shut up, suckers!"

Seriously, it is a commen sense thing that you choose a song suitable for your pitch range, not of the crowds favourites. Dahlah nyanyi cam topekong bawah blok aku (ade org mati bawah blok, mira msg me and freak the shit out of me. They were praying BUddhist stuff, mcm Gregorian gitu, wahahaha), abeh nak stab nyanyi SUM 41?!?!?! Ape siak. Balek nyanyi pat dlm jamban lagik baguih, muahaha!

Saw this nice-looking gurl (she is from swiss, i think) who caught my attention all of the sudden. Invited a few ml students to join MLDDS, and stuff liddat. And finally, balek lambat pasal pi joget BORIKITO mass dance ngan EXCO.. muahaha.

After that kene ajar tuision, pastu carik rezeki sikit baru balek lambat giler tahap maksimum.

Friday, 14 January 2005

MLDDS ORIENTATION was F.U.N!!! The only reason is that i bastard this particular group when we were playing the Treasure Hunt thingy. I was farkin fed-up when my group cudnt find our clue, so when i saw this group's clue, i threw it in the bin, muahahaha!!! Pantat sae, haz!

Abeh, ingat dapat balek sesame budak swiss tu, skali si SALIHIN tu nak pi make-up plak. Bodoh nyer budak, wahahaha. Cume nak buat kawan je kan kan. Tapi seriously, i talked to my BES FREN (you noe who u are) and she herself agree i haf lost my MOJO. Singlity (no such word, but wad the fark?) is my nature, i daresay, and i cudnt make up my mind to making gurls in my life ryte now.

Saturday, 15 January 2005

A slackish day, i daresay. Had a date with my dear fren aishah- she blanja me @ Coffeebean sae. Mahal nak mati. Serious nyer. Makan Brownie ngan chocolate drink, i tink. Sedap tahap maksimum. Dahlah sedap, kiter bebual punyelah panjang (kalo koghang keluar ngan aku, confirm aku leh bebual panjang, pasal aku creative mat.. hahaha, bedek sae..) Macam dah lamer tak jumpe gitu. Muka dia masih samer, cume rambut dier tukar je. Ok pe, aku tak kesah mat. Mcm china doll gitu. And u noe wad??? Ade hati dier ckp aku mcm MAT!?!?! AKU=MAT???!??!!? Tak mungkin.. Siak je.. Den we walked ard Westmall, den went to cwp where she went shopping and i hadta leave her cuz i had to go for this wedding thingy, which was a total stupid thing cuz i wasted my time there. So ya, everything was SUPER COOL. Hope that it'll continue that way.. Dun wanna lose a person like her, u see..

Sunday, 16 January 2005

SINGAPORE v/s Indonesia.

Battle of the Century.

We Won.

Finally.

Lions R.O.A.R!

Proud to be a SPOREAN!!

TO bad cudnt watched it for real. boohoo, no tix ma. Fark man.

But nvm, watched the battle, with my windows shut cuz sum eerie Buddhist people praying downstairs, that freak both me and Mira. Cudnt sleep man.

Monday, 17 January 2005

Lotsa stuff to do. Homeworks, tut, projects. But shit man. My COM SPOIL!!! Damn blardy viruses. Once i finish my project, i'll reformat the damn whole shit and reinstall NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2005 (takleh pinjam, aku beli original tau, nak pinjam tolong blah, kahkahkah. Kak nana nak pinjam boleh, tapi i think u already have once Cik Fadlon dah reformatkan ur com)

Hot News.

For those bastards who keep on tagging stupid shit on my blog, let it be known that Hazlami dislikes the fact that personal stuff is being discyssed here cuz lots of people is viewing my blog. Im pissed of at this particular person, who dun haf the right mind to RESPECT people. Yeah, the word RESPECT should be emphasized. And yet, it seems that the Wise One thinks she is the right person. Nah, forget it right, kan Ain? (Ain CCKSS tau haha) You know me 'well' enuf that im a forgiver and not sum bastard guy rite. You 'know me well' enuf to expect that Hazlami forgives, but will never forget. Hazlami, yeah, sumtimes 'CAN' be a jerk, he accepts that, he juts need the RESPECT, if you noe wad i mean, from 'certain' people who claims, "I Noe YOU!!" but actually doesnt noe the fact that HAZLAMI is unique in a way he has a COMPLICATED LIFE and only his CLOSEST ONES (MIGHTY 7) would know. For he trust nobody better than them himself. So Hazlami pleads to yal to kiss his ass and RESPECTS "WHO" he is, not
WHAT he is, right kak nana???

No comments: