Sunday, January 02, 2005

Totally confused to the max!!

here i am typing my shit away...

Some things do have change, but some things can never ever change..

Wad's there is there, and i'll keep it all the way...

The promises i've made, shall be kept in a safe box

I dunno why i feel like tis, i thot it wud go away...

But my big broder (love you) once told me, "I love her, deq, and there is nothing u or i can do about it. Even if i try as hard as i can to forget her, but i can never ever do that. Is this pure love, deq? Abg dunno, and it still hurts no matter wad. I'll leave it to ALMIGHTY GOD for He knows what is best for me. Till then, i shall keep this feeling and persevere on..."

Wad does he meant by 'persevere on'??

I dun understand...

Confuse i remain..

Why is dis feeling so overwhelming..?

Must call nadiah, my good friend, she understands me like my own sister...

Must tell my dear fren kamarul, nasir and brennan..

Must ask my beloved brother...

Must ask... ....

Mighty six...

i dun understand.. totally feeling as numb as ice..

But one things for sure...

Muhd Hazlami Bin Zawawi: He can never forget..........

peace out.

No comments: