Monday, July 18, 2005

Half-Blood Prince on the loose..

I might consider myself to be the Half-Blood Prince, in a way, haha..

To those HARRY POTTER fans out there, im glad dis time the book isn't a flop, is G.R.E.A.T!!

I finished the book last night, Sunday, @11.30pm, in tears and emotionally distressed.

Why must HE die!!!???!!! Goodness, and to think that Harry left Ginny cuz he must take a path of solitudeness to do what he must, was a kind of thing i wud call NOBLE.
Worth a Gryffindor.. Wish i was in that kind of world..

"Love is magic.." so says Dumbledore, the only thing that differentiates Harry and Voldemort (ohhh, i shudder at that name.. Say it again?? Hahaha)

And WHY must my dear sweet HERMIONE BE WITH RON????? Goodness me.

Well, the ending was a really touchy one. Made me cry, and worst, made me dream of it over and over again. Speaking of which, i promised myself that no more dream telling to people, i guess its a kind of thing God wishes only me to know. Haish.

Speaking of which, again, I WAS THE NUMBER 2 IN THE LINE!!! That makes me the, uh, 2nd person in SINGAPORE TO GET HOLD OF it, muahaha!!

Never did any homework, or study, just me, the EVERGREEN-WESTLIFE song stuck in my brain, and the book. Nice..

I haven been in touch with a lot of people lately. Hmm, i wonder why.

My father said something bout me when i was busily reading, truly impervious to all sides of sorts. He said like, the word 'Hak' when i was erm, lets just imagine me as a fish out of the water, and sounding like a torn apart radio with a 'Hak'-king sound repeatedly. He says, according to his wise thinking, that i was saying 'God is the truth'. Which made me, according to him, a dead zombie at last mengakui keadaan Tuhan.

That scared me alot. With all the check-ups and more bad news, i pretty much need a good BIG hug. Yeah.

Speaking of which, i was thinking of someone when i was listening to the EVERGREEN song while reading the book. SHe suddenly appeared in my mind out of nowhere. That really hurt me alot. Seriously.

But i thot of a theory that seemed to xplain my cannot-get-you-outta-my-head situation.

THe fact that i gave my whole heart to her, and that caused me to lose all that was there, when she left with the other guy. The theory explains that when the space is empty, the person perhaps may feel empty, and to him or her, it is impossible to gain back what has lost. However, if it is shared by another being, in which the person is willing to give all that she cud to the person, then he would probably hear his heart beating again.

Total sincerity. Thats wad the person needs. Love= sincerity = friendship = trust = hope = true persistance = commitment = joy.

Only when there exists all those variables up there, then pure love is obtained.

And i believe, everybody has the chance to do it.

And as you know, im a person of forgiving and chance-giver. Whatever that is given, i take, and make the best out of it.

But somehow, i made a worst out of it. Lord, forgive me.

Still sad over the death of Harry's favourite teacher. But guess, its just meant to be. Perhaps, i find a common issue between me and Harry. He seemed to get all the luck he cud get, which probably xplains why im still here typing away. I hope somebody make me a prophecy, and like what Dumbledore says in the book, "It is you that makes the prophecy true."

The quote of the day?? "Never underestimate the ups and downs of love. Its natural. Who lnows? You get back to the person you love again."

And im willing to give it a chance, if the person is keen to do it too. If not, then i wud take the second option = to find someone who can give me her heart.

PS: I still miss you, no matter what. =)

No comments: