Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Fish with the PE dept!

Argh, fish man. Damn fisherman. All i did was to forgot to bring my PE shirt. At least i DID wear a house shirt. Still that damn fisherman not only scold me, he put me on make up! Now i got like, wad, 4 makeups to do???

Chicken. Raser cm sipot. Kalo dipikirkan, aku tk bersalah sipot. Abeh si lahabao tu tk caya.

"Oh, my problem ar?"

Fish you lar. As a wud be pilot, i dun deserve dat comment.

I'll make sure im in the pilot wings, get a god damned F-15, fly right above the track and whamp!! hit him right in that blessed messenger's holy ass *cannot find a word to replace that word, heck lar*

Dah langgar dier pastu bukak afterburners buat daging babi out of him.

Sipot nyer cikgu. Haish.

Anyways, I was nearly late just now. Ran at top speed, i suppose it was near mark 2! Shit! I got into the gate, and just let the malay guard left his hands there in air which was supposedly a well shaking of hands. And speed in, and i nearly fall on my head cuz i suddenly felt damn dizzy. Fish!

Nasib baik gua sampai dlm masa yg teramat crucial tu. I hate today.

I need coffee. 12 cans??

No comments: