Friday, August 12, 2005

I wanna rush to the stars!!

Goodness me. I was practically the most HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE ENTIRE PENINSULAR.

I was among the birdies in the sky. And thx to Razor (Salihin), I am in need. Of. Speed. Muahahaha.

I was astonished by the way they flew, and how merciful are we to them on the ground.

The nightview was even better, there were supernovas cracking the night slumber over two areas, the Padang and the Marina South carnival, and from the secret place *hush hush*, we get to see both!! How cool is that!

Im in love, im love, with PLANES!!

And to think that my flight test is on 15 August, next monday..

I hope i can pass that test. I wanna be a pilot.

Well, back to earth again. I saw drops of 'jupiter' early morning last night. Thx for the watch, missy. I love it really much. Hope we can meet each other someday. Im actually excited, the fact that im happy going out with a CHINESE (im a blardie racists btw muahaha), yg tak cebok dan tk tau mandi hadas (you never wanna noe, hahaha), but then again, she actually has dis, ehem, siti nurhaliza's smile. How wonderful is that. Hahha.

My mum's a pain in the ass now. I think its her time of the month i guess. Been like a battle field at home, imagine the scenario, arguments flared and voices blared over a stupid chocolate milk??? God.

I hv much to say, but i forgot all about them. And you noe wad, Isz anak Sazali tu call me Dr Love. Haha. Dat shows allot. Aloot of crap got lar.

My coms in still a bad shape. I hate it man. Nasib baik my bro's back from the army, and he took mc for two days. So at least got a friend to talk to at home.

My mum told me before she went berserk, that parents are our best friends. To me, thats a whole piece of bullshit.

Parents are parents. If they are called friends, where is the blardie respect for them? The bond is far much closer than any human being, that i must admit, but a friend??? You gotta be kidding me. What i learnt now, is that best friends never do exist. Even if they do, they are being bullshit themselves. In life, we can never fully put trust and love together on the same line. I got basted, not once, but twice. SO its enuf for me to make this conclusion. In life, the only person you can trust is God. Not even yourself. As a human being, we have our own flaws. SO why must we bear the pain over trust when it is ourselves to be blame. Moral of the story?

Best buddys are true friends who you cannot out trust to them, but no matter wad, they put up with it and make the best you out of it. Especially they make you smile.

Listen there, folks. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BEST FRIENDS. Close freinds are called best buddies, or good friends. Parents are parents. Brothers are brothers. But no such thing as best friends. Because, in the end, they will end it by saying, "Sometimes i just feel that the ways of which you help me is ineffective."

Period.

Never put your trust on the line. It will end up in your ass the next day.

No comments: