Monday, August 29, 2005

Planes, dropping from the sky...

I've got good news.

I passed my CPTS test, the pilot test lah. Chey, never had the right order of mind to see myself as a potential pilot.

Anyways, more good news.

I received a call from the CMPB SAF career centre regarding this thing. I was put under a special programme under the RSAF, for the near-perfect scores in the test. They say, they'll give me more details later on, but first i must clear my interview.

HOW GREAT IS THAT!!!!???!!!

Talk about planes dropping from the sky...

Anyways, even if i got in, i wun put in much hope inta it cuz i learnt (and also wad my mum is always in constant bickering about) that u musnt put too much hope on something, nanti kater org 'hampeh' kan tk begitu?

Takpleah, tapi the thought of this..

"Eh, how are you brother? Long time no see, where are you now are? Teacher? Economist?"

"No lah, i fly."

Hahaha, nice reply man. Abg aku doctor, aku pilot, tk gerek ke gitu?? Best sae kalo cenggini.

And i realli like flying. In fact, once they announce my interview, i'll do alot of research on RSAF and stuff liddat. Razor's helping me. Read the book he showed to me bout the RSAF in 35 years. Goodness me. Those apaches realli look cute (Wad do you call me now? Not gay, no no.. hmm..)

Btw, most of my fam members are not doing well now, some sicklar, apelah. I hope they are ok..

I hate this blogger thing. I DID updated my last entry, it was like a 45 inches of parchment lar! Waste time sia, pastu tkbleh post, den lost all the shit. Grr..!

Im putting up the old song Evergreen back on the blog. Somehow i've been getting weird dreams of you. Makes me realli missing you.

I forgot to mention, didja read up on the current news of Africa? God, now the media's cracking up reports bout them, i have the feeling that i may be using those as facts for my GP prelims.

40 more days to Alevel.. muahahahaha..

Dad's gonna kill me for this. I must make sure i study harder, for the glory, the love and pride.

Hazlami never loses his pride. Period. *evil grin*

No comments: