Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Bottomline

Dis is hazlami speaking.

The person. The original writer of dis blog.

THE ORIGINAL.

Peeps out there noe me, either liked me or hate me.

But hey, for those who liked me, im fine wiv it, we're having fun times together.

But for those who are at loggerheads at me, this is the bottomline.

THE BOTTOMLINE.

Im getting sick and tired of dis bullshit. Jason, you hurt my buddy Ariff. You try to ruin my life.

You are in Singapore. My homeland. And you're dead. Simple.

How bout dis. Be a gentleman. Meet up wiv me. One on one. Just you and me nigga. No men ard me. No one. Jz you n me. A cup of coffee. Sit down and have a chat. No violence, no nothing, jz me n u open table.

I dont wan anyone to be involved. Jz me n you. Simple?

If you have the balls to hit my Ariff, you have the balls to threaten my life, den of course you have th bloody guts to meet me one-on-one.

If you don't meet me, the nxt weekend, dis weekend im nt booking out cz im on duty, but nxt weekend, 14 n 15 july, give me a call.

Here's my number.

whoops, im not dat stupid. Reply me at my email. If you have the balls. If not, i guess you're nothing but a wussy.

Hahaha! A fish wussy who doesnt have the balls to meet the writer himself, n picking on others rather than the Original.

Yeah. Words can be jz words. We talked on theth or 15th, period ryt?

And to the rest, i dun give a shit. In fact, i wun let dis affect me or farz or anyone. I hv my frens, my clicks, my buddies, my men, my farz, my family. And i have God the Almighty wimme. N so im not afraid.

My dad use to say to me, " Dun be afraid if you're righteous, and dun let others affect you, for God is always with those who are patient."

And so i will be patient. Biar badai merempuh, adi idup, adi nglaban.

And yeah, abt the tagboard, it is an old tagboard like, 3 years of age, so i guess the time and system isnt working, sumtimes i tag the dates got all mixed up.

What i learnt from Ex Semangat Bersatu was that never believe in technology, haha.

I duncare what others think. If you're wif me, den you're wimme. If not, get lost, suck thumb, cuz i got the beauty chick not cz of my charms or my sense of humour, but cz of fate, trust, and sincerity, which i daresay, lack in many men who seeks lust from poor gullible gurls, and not a pure heart.

The end of the world is very near. Lust is everywhere. And so lacks the genuine of a men.

Men who have sex with multiple women, and married couples which in turn, destroys yet a beautiful bond of trust and love.

Men who seeks women cuz of their ego n to boost their confidence.

Men who is selfish, opprtunis, and yet, a failure to the human chain.

Where goes men who fight for their loved ones?
Where goes the men who fights for truth and honour?
Where goes the men who defends the weak?
The men who upholds moral truth and ethics?
The men who justify justice as selfless for others?

My father is such. And so is my grandfather. N i believe it goes up to my grandfathers grandfather, and so on.

And i wun fail them. I will carry on the teachings, and principles of my kind.

N let other kinds be as such to their own perspective. I dun care.

Cuz in the end im the one who will be answering in front of God for all my doings in life.

And there justice will prevail.

I never like to make enemies, i love humans as my own. If you think im your enemy, its ok. Cz i dun think id make you an enemy.

As the prophet Muhammad SAW went thru such pain in life, i shall do it too.

He never gave up. Ppl hated him, threw stones, go to war, wanted to assasinate him, and such. Ppl threaten him, he made lots of enemies.

Yet he made good frens, followers till the end of the days.

And he forgave them, and cz of that, ppl who hated him liked him.

He is a forgiver, n so i shall too.

And farz is real. How do you define real? How do you define reality?

5 senses? Nah..

To me, what defines real is the faith. The believe to love. And what if she is real? What if i post a pic of us together? Does that sent a signal to your brain, and from your eye, you make a judgement to your brain, and say, yes, she is real.

Then if thats the case, you dun have faith in god.

Can you see God? Can you see angels? Of course, if you're gonna die you'll see the angel of death, and that'll be too late.

Your mind is shallow by the will of your 5 senses. By the flaw of logics. And yes, if i cud say such, how to say wen im in camp?

4SIR does not have internet, im sorri to tell you.

See? See how shallow the thinking of humans like yourself?
Be free my friend, you may see a wall in front of you, feel it, smell it. But if you expand your mind, beneath the wall, beyond it, you'll see the world.

Haz loves farz now and forever.

No comments: