Tuesday, September 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SWEET DIAN!



Woa.. dah besar lar dia.. haha.. no more sweet seventeen, dah kira mature 18, dah tkbleh manja ngan dad lagi ler nmpknyer muahahaha!

tkpe, manja dgn abg ok haha!

May you grow wiser, stronger, more responsible, cheery, happy, more beautiful (she is alr beautiful, wad more i wan?! *slaps forehead*) and most important of all..

Achieve what ever you want in life.

My advise?

1) Stay optimistic syg
2) Smile more (but not at other guys)
3) Healthy Lifestyle
4) Tkmau merajok lagi, skrg dah jadi kakak tau hehe
5) Before you even do something, think of the consequences on you, me, your family, and friends
6) Selfless in many times, but few selfishness is a good thing too
7) Stay focus on every obstacle we face, and do NOT use emotions to tackle it; instead use logic and rational thinking
8) Before you blast at me (hehe, abg memang notti, mestilah asek kene marah) ingat Tuhan dulu kae, ingat Istighfar dahulu, dah calm down baru kiter talk

Last but not least, tkmau garang banyak sgt k, kekadang org asek kene marah je tk bagus bukan begitu? :D

I must admit, dis past few weeks was a turmoil for u n me. But we can do it, if we stick together as a team, and be patient in whatever we do.

1. BERDOA
2. BERIKHTIAR
3. BERTAWAKAL
4. BERSABAR

Follow dis 4 B's and Insya'allah, God will help us.

May God bless us with all the happy thing in this world.

On the serious note;

I know its hard for u, wanting to be ok n wanting to come back to see me n all. I know it breaks your heart that you cannot celebrate your birthday wimme. But hey, im not dat kind of a bdae person see. So we can always celebrate a belated one. We can celebrate together with my bdae or we can have a separate one! See? Its simple, just think optimistic, smile at it, pray hard, n have faith, that God is Almighty, and only He knows the true meaning behind all His Doings.

:D

Smile alot ayg! Happy Birthday!!

I love you! Many2 kisses!

On the lighter note;

160907- I run out of ideas, cuz i planned a romantic getaway proposal in front of *ahem, SECRET!!* , but the plan was ruin cuz she haven cum back yet. So I told ruz to do a project for me. Bought her a big box with scented pot pourri inside, a small teddy bear n a rose, with a note dat says the box isnt empty, but is filled with a lot of kisses n love! Haha! Original me..

Kinda think of it, i AM romantic waaaad... *winks* :)

PS: Cannot wait to fetch you from the airport!! YEAH!!!!!! *jumps in air*

Nana dah nak balik, nana dah nak balik, nana dah nak balik, nana dahnak balik...................

No comments: