Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I hope she comes back soon..

N in healthy condition..

Cuz im just going from sad to depression lately, but alhamdulilah, its good to be a muslim having God by ur side to calm things down..

Its like a total blow for the both of us, she having to suffer, me having to wait in agony, its like a shithole n we're dropping in a bowl of shithole.

Im a type of guy that sets goals in life. One of them was that she wud be back here to see me in Sept.

N its not just the disappointment that kills, its the way we went thru it together..

Ayg u can never compare what ruz n mizan is sharing..

He do not need to wait that long to hear ruz voice.

I waited for 3mths.. But i still waited..

The sacrifices both of us put across the table was an amazing feat.

I know i have to be strong, last night i put down my guard, n see ayg, see.. I cannot be weak.. I can never be..

You have me to share your sadness with, but me? I cannot affort to do so, cz u need me more, n for that i shall sacrifice my own feelings for you..

I wanna put aside everything of me n just focus on u, to make u feel happy, to be there for you wen u need me n all..

As for me, well, i have God ayg.. I have myself n God, n i think its enuf dat way.. Until there comes a time when you're strong enuf den I'll be able to share what i really feel, deep down there in the deepest parts of my emotions..

You're the best ayg, you gave me hope, the ability to believe in loving a person once again, you put a smile on my face everytime we talk over the phone, sharing words of comfort..

You're the source of my inspiration, I never felt so happy before..

You're the one ayg, I will never give up on you, never..

We share so much, so much joy n pain, I must admit that it is tough, but i love you, and i really really do, deep down there, i just do..

We have to be patient, we have to, for God, our family, us..

Im always here to love you, n listen to you, share with you what you feel..

You've been the bestest friend, gf, wife ever, ayg, EVER..

I shall hold my promises by my stride..

Do recover kae.. Pray alot, eat healthy, do what i told you, insya'allah you'll be back home wimme..

So that you can bake cookies for hari raya at my house with mum..

Mum wanna see you.. She kirim doa dan sayang..

Loads of hugs n kisses..

-bie

PS: I love you

No comments: