Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Well, yesterday was quite a day.. Managed to gave two wonderful surprises to hubby haz.. It was his 20th bdae.. Sweet bdae =).. Firstly, i ordered him a cake of course.. A nice huge pure chocolatey cake that i'll knoe he will love.. Other than that, i wanna give him another pleasant surprise!! Was thinkin hard wad is it.. Cologne? Hmm.. I wan him to use it onlie wif me.. Hurhur! Bouquet of flowers? Hmm.. God, dat will be somethin totally new for him! Personalised bdae cards? Hmm.. Quite a good option.. But i wan sumthin different.. Realie different.. Was practically ransackin my brains.. Seiving thru my history column to see wad did he say he liked or would wanna have.. Aha! Eureka! He eva mentioned dat he would love to eat a apple struddle! Yea! So i was on the net, n did an online order for a nice warm apple struddle from Renaldo's.. =) Hubby was pleasantly surprised n im so glad i make him so happy n upbeat on his bdae.. He told me it was his best bdae ever.. More to come baby.. More to come.. Hurhur! =)

Up next, oh yea! I had my first phone conversation wif his mum! So nervous! Hurhur! I was feelin hot n blushin lar.. Haz msned me sayin "the daughter in law is talkin to mum.." Hurhur! It was a nice one.. She gave some words of comfort n advice.. But overall, i think she likes me! Hurhur.. Nice.. His dad seems to be approvin me being known in e family.. He likes my surprises, my cakes n my struddles.. Goodie! My scorecard so far? "A-" grade.. Hurhur!

I love you dear.. So much.. =)


When I think of youI think bout our love..
When the earth bloomed with spring..
Where the sky seemed so white..
And the misty dew of the morning lay still..
Oh, and i'll remember this..
And I always will..

Why is there more new lovers now..
Feelin funkin high..
Doing what we would have done..
For i know that i love you..
And it's a part of me and you..
Lo' you lovers, wherever you're..
I pray that you'll stay true..
For i've been thru' what you're goin thru'..
I've been in love like you..
Dont fake, be who you're and follow your star..
Be brave, faithful and true..
Love one another, like you've never love before..
I've been in love like you..

Savour the night and indulge yourselves..
Go into a romantic trance..
Why is love so beautiful and true?
For it's one of God's handiwork..
Oh don't cry you lovers, just dont be..
Don't cry because because i'm alone..
Well cant you see that im happy tonite..
I've had my share of love..
I've had a love of my own..
And i will love him so...

Dian_Farzanna loves Hubby Haz.. =)

No comments: