Monday, February 11, 2008

As I finished the last episode of Heroes Season 2 Volume 1, thots of me flying like Nathan or break-in people's minds is way too cool for a soon-to-be-21 me.

"I like my secrets, I just tot I could share it with someone."

"You are a good person. Don't let the thought of guilt eat inside you."

"We cannot be like God. If it is fate, then we have to go through it."

Some words that I pick up in that whole vol. Nice..

I enjoy the show, im a great fan of Heroes. Especially that hero. *winks*

And oh, if I could choose what powers I wanna have, I'd rather be Peter Petrilli.

WHY? Cuz he has ALL the powers you can ever imagine, and I can RULE the WORLD. Fly here and there, stop time, blast ppl wif either electric shock or radiation, heal without ANY SCAR, read and use minds, and so much more.

Training regime for MR HAZLAMI PETRELLI:

1) Fly to an unknown place to train my powers.
2) Stop time and grab as many food and comforts I need for my training
3) Trust no one, not even my own fren
4) Train train and train! Till I can stop time and manipulate all the powers I can, extend my mind-reading range to like 2KM radius so even SNIPERS planning to bust my head open cannot do so, even which if they cud my brain wud just grow back and he wud wish he wasnt even born

Goals:

1) Be as powerful as I can at my limits and more.
2) Set a system to protect all the supers
3) Gather all of them and shake hands to absorb their powers, make a list, and then make a notebook of directives for me to noe what kind of powers I do have, the best is to suck in the ability to think fast
4) Have breakfast at New Mexico, den tea at Paris, Lunch at Vietnam, Dinner at London, den Nightsnack at Iceland to see the Aurora Lights
5) Most impt of all, dun trust anyone



Cool huh?

No comments: