Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Bowling was fun yesterday. And God I manage to score the highest I can ever score in my whole history of playing bowling since sec 1.

2 strikes+ 3spare+ cuple of points = 145 points!

And when I glance at the lane 3rd to my right....

This bugger scored 146 points at his 6th frame?!

And I tot Hasan Azhari's swan-like bowling style cud beat this guy.

He practically ROLL the ball without any sound! And the way he rolls it, its like he was dancing..

Guess I need to brush up on my basics hahaha! Well, I ain't a bowler....

Oh ya, I pack my army stuff to clear my cupboard and army stash yesterday too. Its a size of 2 duffle bags haha. Thats like army shopping to me. I even brought back cylume sticks in case there is a blackout at my house haha. And my LBV and old SBO. Gosh, I was hoping I'd get my own room, cz if i were to have one, I would make an 'old memoirs in army' of sort at a lil corner of the room. Put a stand and hang my LBV with helmet plus a pack 7 field pack ready for mobilization (there, I told you BMTC INSTRUCTORS suck, they don't get to do fun stuff like this, all they do is shout and fuck recruits, but they themselves are fuck tup, I tink that if they were to come in a unit, and there's a UIP ryt, I make sure they cry cuz I'll be there fucking them left right centre till there's no tomorrow for them. Ask them to go outfield, and do Ops Order w all the maps to be done and REAL planning, I'd doubt their capabilities. Henceforth, they are just junk, trust me, dats why SISPEC sent fuckup trainee to BMTC, cz they arent ready to do the real shit haha). And the good news is that I may get 400 bux preety soon as a late birthday present for myself alone, cz I'll be clearing my IPPT dis year haha! Good, just keep conditioning myself for now..

After going for that briefing, I realise that ORD aint the end to it all. Its the 10 YEAR CYCLE that is the NEXT BIG THING. For people like my bro who got posted to some shit HQ, I got posted to some battalion, ACTIVE BATALLION, u see..

Unless....

1) Im hospitalised
2) I migrate
3) I have the balls to say, "FUCK YOU!" to the COA and refuse to go back (go jail lar)

I don't mind doing the IPPT. GOD, EVEN IF YOU PASS, YOU GET 100 BUX!! Thats like eating ice cream while running hahahaha!


Well, life goes on I guess. Im not sure what Im gonna do after I ORD. Either I fly to australia and see farz, or go w my frens to DUNNO where, or find a job.

Find a job.

In Singapore you can never be like the Hot Rod guy. Just goof around and yet have all the money in the world. Here, you have to keep working till you get cancer or sumting and the bills will haunt u and u'd just die out of stress. Be like the Hot Rod guy, and you die out of boredom. What great life...

If I were to migrate, where wud I go.... Hmm...

No comments: