Sunday, June 01, 2008

the CAGE

The cage was awesome.

The game was fantastic. Its been a while since I played soccer.

The artificial pitch is also fine, wasn't too wet nor dry. In fact I can shoot and do moves with ease.

Just that the crowd we are facing- we meaning me and Samir, are chinese dudes, and this dudes are there for a reason.

To win. And dat takes away the soul of the game.

I always believe in Joga Bonito, really. Arsenal is a direct epitome of such beauty. Well look at the way they play, less strength, more passing and depth.

But this bunch of guys just keep whacking. And hell I nearly injured my shin.

But still, that doesn't mean i didn't enjoy the game.. cz..

Samir and I were the best!!

Haha.. Samir is like a freaking bullet train dat doesnt stop playing- he runs here and there and all around, pressurising the opponent.

He scored like 3 ah. He has the stamina, realli. And his stamina even outwits me, the guy who gets gold for IPPT 2 times, and a natural athlete.

All though I wasn't in his team, and I didn't have the chance to go head to head with him, cz i mostly played right wing, there was one moment where he steal the ball from me, and he was suppose to play right forward. Darn.

Speaking of stealing, I actually did two moves dat i think im proud of haha. Mcm betol je.

I was pinned down in the right wing by this aggressive player, and since it is the cage, i was forced to play with the wall.

The guy tried to whack my legs, but i stop the ball with my left foot. And the ball is actually on my right. Get it?

I put my left leg diagonally towards my right, turn, lobang him, and tried a shot but missed. Haha.

If only I had the stamina like Syirazi, we cud make a great team.

He was like Gerard, controlling the game with excellant stamina and depth, while I was like Van Persie yg level 1 ah, trying to be flamboyant while doing moves.

Oh ya there is this one instance, dat I was the keeper, and Samir is the opposition team keeper.

I tried hitting the ball from my position, it went high and nearly went to the top corner of the post, but samir was on the ball.

Love Van persie sia. Woho!

Wanna play in the cage again, only that its exp. So I was thinking of playing soccer on the streets, but yet, not competitive game ah, but just skills and laughter.

Pancet seh kalau asek kene kejar bola hahaha!

Me and samir can really make up a gd team, me on the wing, he in the centre giving through passes. I get the ball, do some skills, gives him the ball and let him do the magic.

Power, it really takes the stress of my life away for a while.

And the going home part is lepak, he sent me home. Kan lagi senang? very thoughtful of him, respect brother ni seh, mana nak carik kawan yg sanggup go the extra mile for you?

And since we share common dreams, and character, he is alr in my circle of brotherhood, among the rest of my brothers like the army gang which includes, Taufiq, Azhari, Din, Wanpee, Izhar, my CCK brothers Kamarul and gang, and not forgetting my brothers in blood, best friend and the only one that gives me the brotherly hug- Md Hasanul Arifin.

I will not give up on you people. I will make you people proud. Someday. Somehow.

Let my journey begin!

Di mana bahtera ini engkau ya rabbi inginku pergi..
Di usung bahtera ini mengikut arus dan kencangnya ribut
dibedal dan di campak
berhampiran karam terjerumus..

Namun bahtera ini mampu berdiri lagi..
Dan ia meneruskan hebatnya hikayat dalam mata pena yg senantiasa menulis..

Allah huma ana!

Rasulullah S.A.W said in his hadith:
" He, who is not satisfied with Allah, has a worried soul and a troubled body."

"Now surely the friends of Allah-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve. They shall have good news in this world's life and in the hereafter; there is no changing the words of Allah (decree); that is the mighty achievement. And let not their speech grieve you (oh Muhammad); surely might is wholly Allah's; He is the Hearing, the Knowing. (Yunus: 62-65)

Hence i have no fear, abang.. All that is are willed by Allah, and no matter what, I'll reach my dreams to help His people and give back what is not mine.

Innallah ha ma'as sabirin. Amin.

Salam.

No comments: