Thursday, June 05, 2008

Think I have to redo this blogskin, its totally not colourful.

Slacked at Syirazi's house today, and guess what? I have this fleeting guilt as I caught his mum off guard- she was in like a one piece clothing or sumting, and Sam did tried to warn her of my presence to pray and eat.

Oh wth. And im grateful for their hospitality. Thanks dude. I got myself a 3rd home now, 2nd would be my room and the first I wun elaborate duh.

Im kinda tired now, and tomorrow is wanpee's last day at IRAS, so for the Brotherhood, me and Samir will go to work to show our support and tender loving care.

We had so much fun today. I'll blog about it later when im really in the mood.

The Adventures of Megus Hazimus and Samir Akhlaken *adapted from the movie 'Tiga Abdul'*

Seriously we make a good team.

He can be Harold, while I can be Kumar.

Reason?

He is after all, chinese looking. Haha.

And I look like a burnt chicken.

So period. Haha.

And Harold Syirazi nearly deserved the noose when he attempted to ask a Malay Family who were eating at Popeye's whether the restaurant is certified 'Halal'.

And its Kumar Zawawi and not Harold Syirazi that begged the latter not to make a fool out of himself haha!

But still, we explored a part of Singapore. Next up, KL.. and in the future, the WORLD!!

Haha.. mcm paham aku nih. I'll post pics on the next post.

And I promise you readers a better, entertaining stories of my social escapades as I gain more insights from the world.. And I'll start from this minuscule dot on the map called Bukit Panjang.. :D

Goodnight, and enjoy the song..

Maybe I just want to fly
I want live, don't want to die
Maybe I just want to breath
Maybe I just don't believe
Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever

Caution: Living forever doesn't actually mean drinking from the fountain of youth. Instead, why not see it as living the youths of your life free with an open heart and a far sight, and liberate yourself from narrow-minded anomalies that has shaped your mind and conquer your heart, making you live in a prison in a prison.

Life is a already a prison. Dun live your prison-driven life in another prison-dwelled bottle. :D
And this is directed to those who likes to point fingers and claims they have known you far enough and starts to audit your actions without actually hearing the full story. More like, taking a sip from a cup of coffee and spontaneously answer," Yo mama dis cuppa is delllicious!!"

And fail to see that the sweetener is still stuck on the spoon.

Mix it first, take 3 sips, smell the aroma, and then give your thoughts.

Though I do accept your constructive criticisms. Insya'allah, I'll change for the better. Ameen. I am a jerk, really.

Thank you, come again!

No comments: