Friday, June 20, 2008

Im leaving to KL soon. 2145hrs is our bus ride. It'll be a 3 day event.

I would like to extend an apology to all those that I met in my span of 20 years.

Those whom I owe money to- but usually its the other way round- can refer to my bro Hasanul Arifin for claim of money.

I love everyone, and not to mention the kids in Africa.

To dad and mum, and bro n lil bros, pray for my journey, if anything happens, do sedekah me with fatehahs. Its gona be dark there in the grave.

To friends and all, life is nothing without compassion. Wealth blinds. Do help the poor, and the needy, and continue my story and revolution against oppression on women, and the weak. Remember the poor. Always remember the people who are in pain. While you are enjoying life, do take some time off to think about the children of Palestine, wishing that they could enjoy life just like you do.

And to those whom it may concern,

I Hazlami apologise for the words typed out. But still, it doesnt change the fact that hatred is implanted in your hearts, and you constantly live in fear. Yes, fear. Fear of people's perception on you. The anxiety that builds up in you drives the compulsion to change the emotional dilemma to a rational dictating action that well, suits your desire to make yourself perfect.

Every human drives towards perfection, as stated in the quran,

"Inna lillah hi wa inna ilaihi raji'un."

What comes from Him will return to Him.

Return is inferred by the author as moving towards a certain objective.

While this is so, perhaps you must understand that it is a right for every soul to raise his or her objection. So I plead to you to act maturely, without us there is nothing.

I am a seargant once, and I am damn sure that the welfare of men is the most important thing.

Effective productivity comes from the cohesive and warm environment, where workers might treat it as a 'second' home. Meaning to say, it must have a similar trait to family characteristics.

And henceforth, as a family unit, one must support each other.

The key word here is support, and the author wishes to stress that factual observation.

Professionalism is derive from the acts of the ability to control and bring out the best possible potential from an individual.

The author suggest the readers to look carefully at the word, 'control', and stresses out that all that is said are moving towards are constructive criticism and not to negate or offend any parties.

Renungkanlah.

Whee, off to Kuala Lumpur!!

No comments: