Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Buto Clan

I have created a clan of my own on Facebook.


This is my clan.

The Buto Clan.

And so far, I have 10 members in it haha. Soon, 55000 people will be in my grasp!!!

I shall fine myself a good logo for our clan, I gave that particular job to my newly-appointed VP Taufiq Omar haha!

Do add them up and join in the nonsense! If you have been to a stadium before with a crowd of 50,000 watching the Lions try to eat up their prey, then by all means, embody yourself with the power of that single word that sent many Vietnamese in fear. Take a look at this clip and you will understand how powerful it is.



I swear even the apek and the makcik and the xiao ti ti and the xiao mei mei, not the mention the uncle selling magnolia ice cream was shouting that word when you hear that familiar horn sound.

"Pet pet, pet pet pet. Pet pet pet pet!"

Fill up the word that comes after this sentence yourself. You can make a difference in your life. Forget about the fear of rioting. Forget about pain and backstabbing collegues out for your bonuses. Forget about the angst and trauma of life. Let your heart be free, and express what you feel in that single word that drove many Singaporeans into a sea of fanatical frenzy.

And on top of that, I have a new computer. Now all I need is to collect the money wanpee owe me since 06102007. Goodness. If I were to put that some in the bank I cud get 0.5% of interest already. Well, kalau orang dah sesak nak buat camaner kan. Haha, I myself have faced this similar situation before. Not the money borrowing haha. Im more of a money lender, cuz I think alhamdulilah Im financially stable within my means. :) I had to walked from CCK back to Senja Rd my crib just coz my NETS was rejected when I was toping up my EZ link card.


Besides, having a supercomputer is necessary. My dad is currently taking a diploma in media design and I myself am gonna go university next year. So yeah, my house must be ready, fully equipped with the basic facilities for future use. Hahaha!

I have a question for you. Do you think Singapore's lost to the underdog Vietnam was attributed to Agu Cashmir, the lone toothless striker that suffered many angst and boos from the strong 55,000 men and women of the Buto Clan, or is it the Spore Coach losing his touch in tactics after we see major changes in the team's reserve that actually caused the goal, or is it the Vietnamese dirty tactics of drama mama that caused the Lions to be out of focused?

Im still clueless as to how they play. I watched on Youtube the Legend Lions, made up of few old timers like Fandi Ahmad, Abbas Saad, Sundra Murthi, and etc.



Look at how they play. Top class. Look at how Singapore plays now. Like my JC team. Hahha. Sembarang je main.

I think its also a blessing in disguise. Come to think of it, many apek and pakcik who buy number or into soccer gambling got their lessons learnt. They lost quite bad. I heard the security uncle lost 2000 bux already. Haha, padan muke.

Its been a boring day. I guess that's about it.

Chow.

"Pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet!"

"But*!!!"

PS: Diana is leaving this 12th Jan to Sweden for a year. Another close friend going away. Darn.

No comments: