Tuesday, December 23, 2008

hmm...

I'm finally giving myself a chance to redeem myself. Yesterday I went on a date with this beautiful chinese girl whos working at DFS. People who knew the position Im in wud say, 'Finally...' while others would clearly be superficial about it and just making obnoxious claims eg, "There he goes again."

It went well I thought. Its been so long since I dated someone. At first I knew I could bring THE hazlami out. But suddenly years of confidence and experience on dating when straight down to my gnarl hole after seeing her standing there waiting to be greeted by me. Back to the lab again Haz.. Goodness. Suddenly I was a nubey.

After watching YES-man we had a cuppa of ice cream at bnj when I saw Yusri and his fellowship which I thought I've seen them somewhere before but after introducing me to his crew I found out they were AJcians. Haha. Well, I have a weak memory cache. Blame it on me.

I love it when I do the 'people analysing' game on her. She was like, 'what the crap is he talking about' and her face has words written on her like, 'Is this guy for real?'. Clearly, it was only 85% accurate, and the previous bugger whom I tested this test rated it 94%, so where's the flaw in it? Hahaha, I must consult Taha in this matter, maybe he can find the missing 15%.

But really, she is uniquely simple. And sometimes in simplicity lies the key to many wonders. What would you say if all you need to do is just think, smile, and make a decision? You do not need to weigh too much the pros and cons. Just follow your mood and heart. That's what I call, simply magnificent. Its really rare. And she has that superb calibre. And I always think women are very very complicated. Perhaps not all of them are. :)

I have a few issues I really need to discuss about the Singapore match that I and my bro and his Maryam attended. And also about this nonsensical song Im playing by the Beatles. But I have to go. Work's a bitch, and bitches started at 10pm. Darn.

Toodles.

PS: I ain't the Eggman, you're the eggman, but I AM THE WALRUS!! I like the walrus. Big teeth to munch upon baby Arfan's cheek hehe. :p

PPS: I know you're reading this, after reading my msg im about to sent to ya later. :) Nice or not my blog? hehe..

No comments: