Sunday, March 29, 2009

the M2M Showdown

It was one of my defining refreshing moments at the brink of embracing total undergraduate life. I swear I feel really good. Connecting to people of my age and intellectual capacity. Having fun just like my old JC days. Meeting new gorgeous friends and heartwarming dudes that spend at least 12hrs together yesterday was truly an event to remember. Not to forget, I met my JC friends there, senior and junior and ML excos alike, all of whom made my heart touched by the fact that their smile and sincerity in coming up to me and say hi goes to show many things- I am not forgotten.

So haha, im waiting for the uploads of pics from NUSMS and SIM MCS and from there I can blog. Damn fun la.

Harold, you're my best buddy.

Kk, kau nak yang gegar ke, tapi dia kafir, basted, perangai macam siak, atau Black Shark Ally kiter yang ade teks Mumbai, tapi dia alim, semua, cumer dia takot nak have sex? (assuming you get to have sex after marriage la dondeng.) Kalau kau tak pilih, kau jadi babi!

:p

PS: gosh im falling head to toes over this girl. :D muke unique kepe..

Unforgettable.. thats what you are...... haha!

And you are too dian. Unforgettable, though near or far..



Too far. :(


just too far..

No comments: