Saturday, March 21, 2009

I thought after so many weeks of not blogging, finally having the time to blog now, I could blog something fun and fanatic, but last night catastrophic predicament created a sudden vacuum of space in my mind that wiped out all of the numerous fun things that I went thru for the past few weeks.

Why must there be a management trainee who looks exactly like Dian Farzanna, at this point of time where April is coming really soon?

Why must Audrey (the management trainee I was talking about) come up to me and talk to me to discuss about my perspective of how things work in DFS, when I was dying to ask her whether she has any affiliations with a girl call Dian Farzanna?

Why must there be so many couples in the bus 190 I boarded that night?

Why must there be a malay-looking guy with a Caucasion-looking girl behaving like a couple, exchanging kisses and hugs?

Why must my stupid psp suddenly play the song Samsons- Tak Bisa Memiliki on the moment I saw them smiling at each other? (I mean the malay-caucasion couple)

Kiwak. I do not wish to talk on the phone to my close friends regarding this. Simply because they'd think its kinda a waste of time. Cuz this story is kinda 'basi' don't you think so? I wanted to force myself to cry it out when I lay naked in the bathroom, but I couldn't. I merely stared brainlessly on the blue tiles that spotted my toilet floor. I dunked my head in a basin full of water and scream it out, but the problem is.

There is nothing for me to scream about. Nothing. Simply no emotions.

So this is what people call 'the shower of numbness'. ohh begitu... ku pikir unta...

Well, once I get back my funky self I'd write about the Amazing adventures of Harold and Kumar in:

Part 1: National Library Bugis
Part 2: the Search for Dallas Chicken
Part 3: the random Journey to MMA but got diverted to LIDO
Part 4: the Battle of the IT Fair.

Two kudos for Harold. And one for Audrey.

PS: I so agree with the quote above. Sadness is indeed 'a product of our own thought. We create it out of whole cloth'

No comments: