Friday, July 24, 2009

Taking a ship with niat



After 4 days of companionship, it got me into thinking of something unperturbed. And thus I seek an advise from my mum.

All she did was say, "Pray to Allah, and redha. And continue."

It was a blessing that I knew would come in handy in times of crisis.

And I knew the journey to seek the truth we have embarked together won't come cheap and easy. So I entrusted this to Allah, and will try my very best to serve as His slave.

I knew she is the one. And fits perfectly. Like a jigsaw puzzle.

And here I am blogging while listening to my mum reading the quran. Haha!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



I asked her, "Ma, what is it in the Quran that you see?"

She replied in an almost trance-like, "I am reading the soul of the Quran. Not the kalimah."

Moral of the story? Read with your heart, and not just your brain. :)

And..

When you see the world, don't just see it with your eyes. When you hear the sounds of the world, don't just listen with your ears. When you touch the painted illusions of the world, don't just touch it with your hands. When you commune with the world, don't just talk with your mouth. When you sniff on the array of fragrances of the world, don't just smell it with your nose. It is in such that makes you blind.

What you need is to see with your heart. Smell with your heart, taste, hear, talk, and touch it with. And soon you'll realise you are in total communion with your soul. And of course, the soul of the world.

On the other hand..

I’m seeing a whole
Nother world in my mind
girl I'm feeling
an' breathing in love all the time

you turn me on, love’s like a bomb, blowing my mind
you turn me on, love’s like a bomb, blowing my mind

am i reaching the world
that i want deep inside
girl i mean it
and you hold the key to the shrine

cos turn me on, love’s like a bomb, blowing my mind
you turn me on, love’s like a bomb, blowing my mind

No comments: