Saturday, July 18, 2009

You Are My Magic Pie- An Euphoria Of Rock n Roll


A written thought of a certain strain of randomness.
Inspired by: Oasis, Magic Pie, 04:15 to 05:13, and staring at a filtered screen.

A taste of tasteless affinity.
A strum of melodious soul.

An endless search of the limitless unlimited.

And here we are standing in this strawBEERy fields.

Running across the rainbow peels.

Casting no shadow nor light.


In the eye of a thousand corridors.

Each with a thousand doors.

Each with a thousand holes to peek.

Hail the curiosity of tainted illusions forever seek.

Indeed as such lies love on a silver screen.


And I do not need marijuanas to be high enough to be in my strawberry fields. It sort of creep into my mind like a sign of a once-hidden time never before climbed. And all I did was take a bite on my magic pie that makes me wanna fly in the sky so high. My magic pie. :)

The more I see the less I know for sure. ~ John Lennon

Just trying to find my Yoko Ono to play on my strawberry swing in the fields that never seen to possess the capsule of time. Time melts. Morning brews. And till then, the sky will always be blue. Then we can sit under the strawberry tree and wander among the dreams of tomorrow. (adapted from The Angel, the Rose and Me)

Im weird. Im told. And I love it.

Now to dwell on my imagination...

Who kicks a hole in the sky, so the heavens will cry over me..
Who stole the soul from the sun, in a world come undone at the seams..

It seems to me the 'Who' is actually a thing. A human heart. Perhaps my view has changed. Humans are walking things. They are the transporter, carrier of the 'thing' that makes them human. But so many people have yet to see it as I do. If they do, perhaps, the world would be a better place for you and for me.

No comments: