Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year Revelations

Hey look, in a few hours comes New Year!!

Let me share wiv ya sum stuff in my head. (of course, it is full of crap and shit, plus the vomits of bad cabbage and carrots, Y.U.C.K)

Thoe shalt be...
1) A responsible exco member to MLDDS, and pledge loyalty to it (despite me being the "VIRUS" -buat cam Dr Evil tau, ngan jejari2 dier wakakakaka-, who doesnt respect others at all!! wakaka)
2) Responsible and caring brother and son to the family
3) Smiler who always and make fun of others (Y.E.S!!)
4) A charmer who will catch many fish in the pond (pakai recorder adeq aku, pi tiup pat satu korner pat Geylang Serai, wahaha, jgn lupe letak duit ha...)
5) Responsible student who NEVER skips lectures and tutorials and NEVER talk back to fellow teachers of AJC (like real, dis revelation is S.T.U.P.I.D -talk about being the top student for Spelling in primary 1, wakaka-)
6) A good friend to others who needs a friend, and not let the Beast inside me to go thrashing people's doors (haha, talk about privacy, wakaka)

Thou shalt do..
1)good deeds, and don't Kutok org lain (hahaha, dats an irony)
2)my homeworks, and go thru sessions for my cure with full of hopes and pride
3) Sajaks dat wud mesmerize any soul who reads them (haha, L.I.K.E-R.E.A.L)
4) Kutok org nyer pakaian, lebih2 lagik mats and minahs, and bebudak tak Original
5) not do, but TRY to dgr ckp org (im a Naughty Boi, wakakaka)
6) Dance Hip-Hop, and sway like Taufiq Batisah, ma IDOL!! *love him*
7) Love MIGHTY 6, *hope dat there's a space for sumone i knew long ago, but doesn't recognize dat huhuhuhu*
8) create a blog layout, out of my true self, dat says all bout me (gona design one soon, BIG PROJECT AHEAD!!)

Thou shalt NOT do..
1) anything S.T.U.P.I.D! (well, for starters, i have the apt to do stoopid idoistic things even a small mosquito wud never do-wads with the mosquito???)
2) and BEHAVE myself in public
3) fall in love dat easily, wakakakaka
4) masok skola lambat, abeh tipu OM wakaka
5) Easy temperement (easy there, Big Fella.. contain urself, cam kamal ckp, relek broda..)
6) scold others unneccasarily
7) scold or shout bad words dat easily, eg : Phuck, sial, knn, dan bebende sewaktu dgnnyer wakakaka

dats all, i think.. wahaha.. kalo ape2 i add again.. my brain is full of thoughts now..*winks*

PS: Hope ya like the song.. it makes me SWAY like wad say.. kuang kuang kuang!!!

No comments: