Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I am torn between many many factors that threaten to create a replica of me, a bad one that is. And after hearing the woes of Harold just now, I came across a natural thought upon myself. Life is too much of a complication. Life is but all competition. Who desires the most gets what they want. Be it work, money, girl.

Sigh.

But ultimately Allah knows what hidden desires I kept in myself.

Naturally, I just want a house in the meadows, a small cottage near the sea, where I grow my own farm and stuff, where I can be with my wife and do so many things with her, gardening, and stuff. And then we can help the community there. Life like this is so simple.

Dream on dude. Dream on.

Speaking of dreaming on, here is a song for the Malaysians. I uhm, 'accidentally' put this on my blog to commemorate Singapore's 43th birthday or something.

Hehe, im just trying to push aside the earworm of the song "Home" that is aired frequently over TV and Macdonald. Shit. I don't like this so-called patriotic feeling.

If only they were to play Borat's version of, 'Throw the Jew down the Well.'

Haha. Enjoy the clip.


Yeha!!

PS: Negaraku sounds so patriotic, I still remember how the Malaysian Soldiers sang it with their hearts out, as though they really love their country. And we Singaporeans just like, sing thru our teeth. Even the chinese peeps sang it wrong.

"Malila kita bessatu.. Dengan semayat yang baru.. Semua kita bessatu.."

"Majulah, Singgapura... Majulah Singgapula......."

My blog will definitely be the most controversial blog ever. Bleargh.

No comments: