Monday, August 04, 2008

This is an excerpt from Taha's blog. haha, so farnie.

The Day I Lost my Sanity...

It has been a very long weekend with being sick and everything but overall, I'm still tired. Not a good connector but I don't feel like making sense now. It all started with an insomnia-themed sleepover at Samir's, or should I say a lack of sleep. Be it causing mass mayhem as the marvelous team-up of Deadpool (Moi), Iron Man (Haz) or Spiderman (Sams), or the attacking triumvirate of the no help Robinho (Moi), the scintillating Ronaldinho (Haz) or the elegant Kaka (Sams), we sure gave the PS2 a run for its money. And double-digits of consecutive gaming is by far not a joke. With nothing but cries of "Pass lah. Kau tamak siah" and "Eh, Kau better stop it..." and a solitary cup of instant noodles to sustain us, we were pretty konked out by the end of it all.

No comments: