Thursday, August 21, 2008

I've yet to post about the Prophet PBUH since it is the month of Sya'aban, but im not given the time to think. Its always work work work. Gone were the days that I enjoyed typing or thinking on Sundays, where the process usually begins in the toilet.

How I really wish I have a new job that only eats up my weekdays, and I am able to do community work on sats, and on sun, some time alone with myself. Well, that's the perks of being single see. When others have to report strength to their mates after work, I can simply enjoy the Orchard breeze as I pillowed thru the thousands of shoppers blistering within the compound.

I have a few job options:

1) Work with MCYS, get paid while do community work, but the pay is nuts, and yet the sat sun is free for me to wallow myself in my own domain.

2) Work with HP, go to schools and be an IT assistant, that way it'll be 5 days a week, the pay is quite good, plus its 8-5, so im able to teach tuition, or perhaps, work abit harder by taking up part time jobs, and still, my sat sun is untouched.

But option 2 requires a help from a friend, who hasn't been able to provide me with the necessary details due to lack of time and the ability for a guy to multi task. That's why im kinda disappointed see. But still, im being patient.

Its just that, the more I work in DFS, the more sin I commit. People keep complimenting me, say how gd looking i amla but in fact when i see the mirror I look like a burnt chicken with horrible specks, and how hardworking i amla, but in fact im like stoning all the way, my mind wandering to another part of the universal dimension. And there are so many women who flaunt their wealth and body. Some japanese and PRC even gave me their hotel room number, or waiting for me to finish my job so they would want me to bring them ard Singapore. They offer me service.

Look, I ain't a prostitute, nor do I qualify to even look like a male gigolo.

I think they need a spectacle change. Cuz the way I see it, I look terribly ugly.

Anyways, I have been reading this book entitled, 'God's debris', written by Scott Adams. Basically, im getting more and more fanatical in thinking as I scour thru the pages.

Goodness, how many questions can a human being answer sey? Its like, God is the universe, and we are just a 150ml bottle. You fill me up to the rim, the more u fill the more it overflows. So the limit in a human's mind is, well, limited I would say.

Anybody care to share with me job options? Anyone?

Duh, no one is. Bleargh. So much for humanity. Hehe.

Btw, I dedicate this song to all the people of the world, suffering from war, poverty, opression, political instability, disease, and the worst, cancer.

May God put His love in our hearts so that we can spread it to all, to everyone, for that is lacking in the hearts of men.

No comments: