Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I don't know why but I find this song really soothing and relaxing, apart from the cute jap girl, really reminds me of Mikomatsu Fuguro, my jap friend of whom I made friends with during work at DFS.



Somehow or rather, everytime i see her stupid email, it makes me laugh hehe. Like, her english is way so bad, and how everytime she'd be correcting my jap.

"Must add ta at the back of masu, to say it in the past."

Say what in the past? Oh.. Past tense eh... hahahha..

Like duck and chicken talk.

Still remember how her eyes went so big when i say, "Kaili wa, nani kookku deska?"

Hahaha... Cute girl..

If im going to Japan with a friend, she'd be our tour guide. Easier ryt?

Hahahhaa! About direction wun be a prob, cuz its a simple verse of 'migi' and 'hidari' and 'okumade'.

Speaking of which, I had a great fun during our Family Chalet aka Buang Famlay Day. It was such a pity that I had to join them later cuz I got work. And so, all that was left was a guitar piece of 'Apa Saja' by KRU with me and my bros, and setting up of my hammock before going out to karaoke with my cousins for the first time. And damn it was good!

I slept in my hammock, and suddenly I was transported into memories of Brunei, how I laughed at Taufiq upon his stupidity cursing the ants that piled up on his boots till I slept, how he begged me like a puppy so that he could share some luxury of comfort in my hammock which was absolutely implausible, and how I carried the stupid heavy signal set more than half of the journey. And I didn't open that hammock eversince I last washed it back in Brunei, that was 2006 sey. Hahaha. Then how I teased Taufiq on how pathetic he looked with his swollen footrot-diseased like feet. He can't even walk to the canteen. Hahahahaha!

And suddenly I kinda missed all of them. Din, Wanpee, Taufik, Izhar, Sufian, Fairuz Black...

Hahahaha!

Enjoy the song while it last. :D

No comments: