Monday, April 06, 2009

I love Oasis.....

It was the most happiest day in the moment of any history written under my name. It surpasses my adventure with Harold. Way far away..

I wasn't even with my friends or relatives. I was surrounded by a group of people I did not know, I did not care, but there is something about them, the atmosphere, that makes an ideal happy setting.

I think it is called, unison in heart.

And as I closed my eyes, embracing, understanding, drawing the weird forces of energy emitted by the amps that blasted through the night, I saw myself reeled into space and time warps, the unison of soul and energy.

That was what I felt when I was participating in the zikr with Tuan Guru.

And I think the word for it would be 'zouk'.

I was in unison with the universe. :)

No comments: