Saturday, April 25, 2009

random crap

Im suppose to finish my thoughts on fat women (actually its more about women who have fat belly's- women who do not have the initiatives to keep themselves in shape) and how Islam perceives it, but I guess I have to stall for a bit more, looking at how my brain stops to function and every now and then SOMEBODY (hehe..) texts me. So I suggested myself to write about crap.


Arsenal v/s Liverpool


What a gruesome match that was! I had to wake up early in the morning only to see stupid Fabianski conceding again and again relentless goals. Out comes Super Arshavin who saves Arsenal's ass. Let me tell you something. If I were Arsene Wenger, I'd probably:

1) Throw an all-american pie on Fabianski face to wake him up and tell him this is not a dream
2) Have a 5.56mm rifle pointed directly on the ass of Silvestre, Toure and Denilson for playing like a small kid (Denilson IS a small kid haha)
3) Take a good old baseball bat and whack that Israelian Jew out of his god beloved Zionist misery (im referring to Benayoun)
4) Sing a lulluby to Bendtner. Cuz I thought he was sleep walking hahaha!

Seriously, I believe if they were to put Denilson away with Diaby earlier on, that would have make good defensive rather than Denilson. He probs the ball too long, often seen holding the ball and not passing it accurately.

What Arsenal really needs right now is the come back of Fabregas in-form, Clichy, Gallas, Van Persie and my old time favourite the tall dark assassin Adebayor. What they lack right now is communication.


Mun'ish 2009

I actually volunteered to be among the organizers for this night cycling event hosted by SIM MCMS, NP MS and Al-Mukminin Youths. Haha! Im now in the Logistic Team, and I actually dragged Harold in it as my personal backup. Haha! Hell hath no fury like Hazlami's scorn. Im back in the cool shades of intellectuality!! Every time I am with this bunch of people, I feel rejuvenated. Like Im on the good side of life, not the murky waters of DFS work. I just want to be back on track, serving the community like I always do.

In the spirit of NON MIHI SOLUM...

And to think that I actually hated collecting newspaper back in AJC..

Im gonna enjoy this ride. Expanding my social network again. And come to think of it, alot of them actually have social links with me, indirectly that is. Nabila herself have at least 5 on the spiderweb. Cool. Goes to show how popular I am hehe.. :)

And summore its logistics say. Oh come on, that's SOO encik's job la. I mean, if encik were to be in charge, it'll be swee swee (an army term for a perfect job). Kudos to him for giving me all the extras to train me up for this. Hahaha!

That still does not make it up for your evil behaviour. I still hate you.

Moving on....


Ghost encounter

Bad luck. This is gonna be the last time I'm running at the middle of the night. Caught myself entangled with the unknown. I was running near Zhenghua Sec and was about to make a U-turn when I noticed my footsteps weren't in synchronize with the noise that was created by my foot. Its supposed to be: pat pat pat pat.. A series of constant pit pats. But that night it wasn't. It was more like: pat pat patpatpat pit pat patpatpat. A double pat. Like someone was actually running with me. Shit.

I ran faster than Bolt only to find out something's breathing on my neck while I was in the lift.

Goodness gracious. It took me quite sometime to calm down. I couldn't even msg right. Hahaha! Adila kinda freak out hearing these stories.

Kinda like entering the twilight zone, don't you think so? I spent the whole night yesterday ghost story-ing to her, and I got freak out myself. Couldn't sleep haha!

Good for you dude. Just great. Next time when you want to open the can of worms, just make sure you dun freak yourself out.


Maulidur Rasul


It was a success. A lot of friends, family and relatives came to witness the story of a man so great he was well known all over the 7 skies. A man called Muhammd PBUH.

It took me the whole saturday to clean up the house. I was all alone fighting dirt. Ok, my brothers did help me, but seeing the standard of cleanliness they give, if they were to be my men right now, I'd give them twenty and sent them to bear crawl from one corner to the other. Haha. Oh come on cut some slag. It's my first time hosting a maulid. It was MY maulid. Of course, my dad had some share in it, but 80% of it was from my sweat and tears working for a year.

It was great. I thought I saw you standing in front of me, reciting the 'marhaban' together. :(

After the marhaban, I and Harold along with my uncle went to fetch the food catered by my father's best friend who lives somewhere near Segar. Let me tell you something. Harold harold... Kau dah macam kenal pakcik aku macam 10 tahun sey. Haha! Mesra giler kepe.. They keep telling jokes and whatever not.

After the feast I joined the Coffee Club gang- Harold and Taha Arafat with Taufik as guest, and played the choosing game.

Much to my amazement, my mum was so sporting she even joked back to Samir. I was in deep thoughts. OMG. Mama, you ok or not? Since when did you joke around??? HAHAHA!!

And I thought my mum is boring. Turns out, she compliments Harold alot. Bro, ko bleh tidur rumah aku anytime la. She treat you like her son already. Now both of us got two mums! haha!

Oh ya, thanks to Shikin and Maryam for coming to my Maulid. My nenek called Shikin 'Junaidah' hahaha! And she even asked me, sape punyer matair tu? Didi punyer eh? HAHAHAHA!

Oh come on... I told her la, "Tu kawan didi nyer, yang muke macam Cina."

So she went, "So Didi biler nak ada? Didi dah tua tau!"

Old woman and her antics. I totally ignored her. HAHA!


I would publicly apologise to Nabila's fren whom she say has been bugging her about my facebook shout out regarding:

FEMINISM v/s PRINCIPLE OF DUALITY

So sorry yah. Oh to you to Nabila hahaha!

You and Maryam can hold hands la. Sheesh. Maryam and her 'woman is the greatest crap' HAHAHA!

PS: Well im not saying that woman are weak. I mean, the definition of power in this era is more of influence. So, if a woman could not cook and has a career, sure go ahead. But if a man like me who can cook AND pursue a career, it goes to show that men like me are simply better than women. HAHAHA!

And oh ya, dondeng, I TOLD YOU TO STUDY NOT GOSSIP AROUND AT THE AIRPORT! You're grounded! (chey macam paham je)



I love this song. Keeps reminding me about life. About me. About how much more I need to go in order to live my life fully. And also telling me the importance of friendship. I mean, no one can walk this rigid life alone. You always need someone to help you get past the rocky edges of life. Just in case you slip and fall. :)

No comments: