Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nobody nobody but YOU! *clap clap*

I love this song.

It has these 'earworm' properties that got stuck in my mind.


Nobody -

What a bunch of idiots!!!!

Im hooked to this shit. I don't know why. Is it the song, the rhythm, or the routine?

Or all the above? haha!

Or maybe its just the girls, cuz they are SOO HOOT!! Of course i've seen way hotter than them at DFS, I mean, even my colleague who is also a Korean is also pretty.

But I guess I still wun wanna marry them. Simply because of their mother-in-law. HAHA! I dun wish to be controlled by an Obassan (an old woman). So not cool.

I actually am practising the routine haha! It is an idiot-proof routine, and I think it is a fun dance as compared to stupid 'Half way round the world' mass dance routine back in AJC. I practically hide inside the toilet for 45min playing hp games just to smoke out. HAHAHA!

Nobody nobody but YOU!! *Clap clap!


PS: Make sure you record you know. Then post it to newpaper. :p

At last I finally achieve wad I was born to be. An epitome of idiocry. HAHAHA!



nobody -

No comments: