Monday, June 22, 2009

A Masterplan

God has a Masterplan for all of us- be it the living small minuscule ant crawling on the wall, or the huge mountain standing still for thousands of years.

Like how he has a Masterplan for me to be almost late, and test me if I remember Him. I woke up late yesterday, with only 10 min to:

1) clean my room (which I failed to do every day haha)
2) bathe
3) pack my meal for lunch (heng ader mak tolong)
4) iron my working clothes (heng ader mak tolong)
5) dressed up (heng baju dah tergantung)
6) eat breakfast (heng ader mak tolong)

I am totally useless haha!

But I manage to keep it all before 15 min, and tried walking as fast as I could. However, as I was walking, I noticed the sky moving so slow and steady. What ran into my mind was an immediate appreciation of the presence of the Divine, and I prayed to God to help me. And if He were to make me late, then it is ok cause ultimately it was my fault. (however I choose to blame my alarm clock. But no worries now, I have a new one hehe)

And suddenly I walked slowly. And steadily.

At 8.55am sharp, when I just reached the bus stop, the 190 bus came. Alhamdulillah.

There wasn't a traffic jam. Alhamdulillah.

I reached work at 9.20am. Alhamdulillah.

And surely, I was blind. Blinded by His overwhelming power to dictate the course/movement of the universe.

Moral of the story?

Submission to the absolute power of the Omnipotent one, followed by ikhtiar, and then tawaqal. From tawaqal, we redha. And then only we have a peace of mind, knowing that we are in His grace. :)

PS: blushing while laughing is the most cutest attribute a person can ever have :D (this song is for you, kan sedap kan? haha! zaman kekentalan dulu)

oh ya, for my brother samir. This one is for you.



Have you ever wondered?
Why must we serve..

Because we love our land..
And we want it to be free, to be free... YAH!!!



I love those army days... brings back all the memories..

How the seargant f*** me up so hard I almost cried in anguish. How we had to tahan the 8km fast march while fasting..

How we were pumped all the time, even when we are almost booking out...

Can't wait for the next ICT. I am sure I'd enjoy it. But not the carry-the-equipment part la hehe.

Baik CPL Samir. Hehe. Now give me twenty. :p

No comments: