Friday, June 26, 2009

A wish that has been granted

Alhamdulillah! All praises to the Great Omnipotent One, who surpasses time and power, wealth and desire, knowledge and truth!

I am beginning to understand the hidden path beneath my feet in which Allah has set upon for me to plunder my way through the relentless pursuit to Him.

The journey will be long and tiring, and as I hugged my mum, tears welled up, only a spoken truth that was whispered into my ear.

"Oh Allah, grant my son the ease of his burden in his quest for your Love. Grant my son the best of paths in his quest to walk on your Siratul Mustaqim. Grant my son the peace of mind, the strength of tranquility, in his journey to gain knowledge and wisdom, and your Love. And grant all of us a place in Paradise. Amin."

It is in this doa that made me strong. It is in this doa, that I understand and embrace the one fact of life, so important, so highly regarded, until it is mentioned in the Quran so many times.

"The key to Paradise is beneath the feet of your beloved mother."

It is in this makbul doa, that I understand the power of tawaqal. And indeed, Allah has shown His Sight of the Unknown.

I spoke to her. I told her, that I'll make everyone proud. I'll be a hasanah to this family, and the generations beneath me. I'll be a good role model to my brothers, to my cousins, to my children, and my children's children.

So right now, I have a wonderful 6 months to self-reflect. To reposess the spirit to learn. To serve the purpose that was given to me.

Rahmatil lil a'lamin.

"the mercy to all worlds."

Perhaps, even before I step into the realm of Palestine, I should begin my tiny baby steps by focusing on the understanding of knowledge in my society first.

So I am now extending my arms and plead to all. Who shares the same vision as how I envisioned this world to be?

Who shares the same purpose as how I deemed myself to be?

Who shares the same love and compassion as how I am starting to be?

Who shares the same spirit of desire to spread love and knowledge to all worlds as how I am dwelling in to be?

Who shares the same sorrow as how I am facing now?

Who shares the same burden as how I am beginning to feel the weight of the world on my feeble shoulders?


If it is you..

Then I will sincerely say, that you are as special as I am. And because of that, I love you.

Allah huma anna!

No comments: