Saturday, October 30, 2004

[heyz..=) good mood ya!!]

firstly, i wud like to extend an apology to bren (he complain i wrote in ml too much..muahaha.. mcm aku kesah gitu?) but then again, since his my best mate, from now i shall write in "PURE" english..muahahaha

secondly, i wanna extend an apology to dearie, for all my wrongdoings, my bad mouths, my unintentional crap, and etc.. all those words realli hurt u, and haish.. i hope i cud lift the pain away.. and change it.. with beautiful words and poems.. i will.. and i'll make up to u.. not goin to argue, say bad words, say crap things and most impt, not going to let my feelings run wild.. that's my beast, yeah.. im goin to contain him in me and not let him run lose.. i hope u forgive me, if u read this.. im sorie, from the bottom of my heart.. and i hope, that we cud be close friends like before.. hazlami will be back, i promise.. and he is in me now.. typing away.. i noe its sound hard to rebuilt the house of sand, but i wun ever gif up.. never will.. =) and wadever it is, i know noe the true meaning of love.. where u love sum1 without asking the favour in return.. thats it.. yupz.. ppl say im crazy, but i dun care.. i love u, before, now, forever.. i miss u, every step i take, two steps go closer to u.. every second ticks away, forever cums by.. my feelings never change, and i dun care whether ur feelings for me change.. cuz i remember, my bro said to me.. if u realli love her, u dun ask her aniting.. her safety, her happiness, her life.. is more impt than repaying back.. even if it hurts, it is worth it.. i wun gif up.. never.. and i'll pray hard..

thirdly, i wanna extend a hand of appreaction to my frens and family members (dat includes kak nana too..hehehe) for their support and encouragement.. especially bren! my bestfren! linla! ml ppl @ajc like adib n diana!my beloved brother! my sweetheart father n mummy syg! my two satanic but yes, beloved (with great heaviness) lil brothers najiy n nasrun (sigh! hahaha) my two students! my two adoring grandfather and mother! my bantal busok(in case bren doenst noe, it is ur smelly pillow hahaha) JC2 kompang guys! NWO! can't miss isz next bash!VJ and the tl gang!haha also not to forget, hmm.. dearie.. for showing me the meaning of love and care.. for giving me the happiness and miracles in my life.. and great special memories.. wud u be my special fren?

lastly..hmm.. wanna sleep liao haha.. cudnt sleep lar.. had taught my student today.. tmr dae say got pw and project wadevers @ tan tock seng.. not sure MONSTER wud let me go (this means, bren, sigh, my father hahaha) surely security guard (again, my mum sigh) wud let me go.. but due to sum unavoidable stuff im unable to convince them lar.. shithead ryte..

haha..in good mood.. dunno why.. maybe cuz of my student's unintentional anti-depresant pills haha.. she kept laughing lah.. now contagius sae.. haha.. muke cute plak tu ketawe.. haha.. but muz teach lah, they got exams.. ALAMAK! i forgot! i got religiois test f*** hahah..

hey VJ, sorie dei.. we still bros ryte.. one day we dance mahive want want!?! haha.. cam betol jer (again bren, very lazy to translate duh!)

promnite cumin liao.. tmr signig up for the alumni idol.. gonna sing liao.. any suggestion of any songs?? (btw, i heard shaheeda drug sae my voice 'punyerlah sedap' wen i sing the hari raya song. Compliment>?? hell yeah!! hahahahaha) planning to go shop2 with dearie, or bren.. kene smart2 kan, haha.. still hafta wear suitable suits match2 one ar..

sick?? am i?? no lah!! im okie now..! will be, i tink! but no worries man! im okie, serious! im as healthy as the lil birds in the sky (excluding big bird from sesame's street cuz she's too freaking big hahaha..GIANT?) love ernie and rubber ducky..

no relevance?? haha.. BUAT BODOH!! THIS IS MY BLOG GOD HEAVENS! I CAN SAY WADEVER I WANT HAHAHAHAHHA( like evil king liddat haha)

hey, stop lah haz.. i tink its enuf.. go sleep lar.. need to tc of urself..

here and back again..

love u, miss u, need u..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yhtc zcqgx [URL=http://www.katesxxx.com]katesxxx[/URL] zmibzn u ll v wuz