Thursday, May 26, 2005

Farewell.. Gdbye..

There's nothing left for me here ryte..

If put all, my life, my hopes, my dreams, and to think of it, it makes me smile.

Although i hvn finish why i was sent here, i hope dat it wud turn out ryt. Haish.

17 years of life. 17 years of smiles, of laughter, of pain, of tears. It seems alot to me.

However, berhenti disini sahajalah mata pena dlm perjalanan hidupku.

If i made mistakes, let's take it as a human mistake and forgive me for all the wrong doings dat i've done in this short yet fruitful span of time.

Life. Kehidupan. Apakah sebenarnya ia membawa?

Life. Kehidupan. Where does it bring me?

Tears. Laughter. Smiles. Where does it go?

Why must it end with a very soft note? Where does all the birds go? Where does the beautiful morning go?

I was in the lrt in the morning. I smiled. Dat will i make eternal in me.

I was in school, with my classmates making jokes and studying. Dat i will make eternal in me.

I was with the trees and the sun and the flowers just now. Dat shall be in me.

Fear? Wad does fear have upon us?

An absolute complex dat puts people in jeopardy. But i wun put it in my heart.

Allah. Allah. Allah. You. I must put it in me.

Muhammad. Muhammad. Muhammad. That too, in me.

Mama, papa. Najiy, Nasrun. That too, abg put u in my heart.

Nadiah. Bren. Nas. My lil darlings. I put u in my heart.

Her. Always. In me. Never. Remember the promise i made? I still hold on to it. I'll see u there. I'll wait for u there. With God. With love.

My frens. Both. In cck. In Aj. Thax for the support. =) If i were to be given a wish, will i put u to the top of the world, and live there in bliss.




How can there be an end to life? Life doesn't stop. It goes on. And there, it is forever.

How can there be an end to happiness? As long as ppl smiles, the world will be a better place for u and me. Not for me though.

Looking back at what had happened for the past 17 years, i decided to smile. For somehow or another, im scared. In fact, terrified. Alone.

But God is with me. I know He is.

Dan bersabarlah, kerana Tuhan selalu bersama mereka yg bersabar.

Ujian pada diri ku, akan ku lalui dgn hati yg tabah. Allah, dengarlah pinta dan rayuan hamba mu yg begitu daif atas Takdirmu yg menakutkan. Pada mu aku berserah. Kerana aku rasa, Engkau telah memberi setiap yg ada pada diriku nikmah.

Nikmah senyuman.

Nikmah air mata.

Nikmah cinta.

Dan hatiku ini, selagi ia masih berdegup, akan ku teruskan pelayaran bahtera ke destinasi yg Ka telah tetapkan pada diriku.

Sunyi.
Kemana perginya sang mentari
Yg bermukim di hati
Di sebalik awankah dikau bersembunyi?
Aku.. Rindu..
Malai rinduku mula merintih
Akan halusnya cahya yg menerangi yg tiada.
Khatulistiwa menjadi pusara.
Sunyi..

Sepi.
Kemana perginya tawa si kecil
Yg bersenda gurau di kala senja tabir
Jika
Ku dapat kuasa untuk menghidupkan yg tiada
Namun
Ia hanya sia-sia
Telah ku lihat jauh dari mata
Awan-awan gelap berarak megah dan menakutkan.

Takut!!! Aku menggigil
Seluruh daging yg melekat pada rohku menggigil.
Jiwa meronta semu kelu lidah yg berpaling arah
Hati berdentam-dentum menari-nari berlari-lari
Tiada arah.. Tiada arah..
Hanyut bahtera ditelan samudera.

Di hujung tambak. Ku lihat.. Tidak. Tidak mungkin!!
Cahya agung berdiri megah!
Siapakah engkau, wahai insan? Tanya ia

Aku..? Aku..
Aku tidak tahu! Siapakah engkau?

AKU? AKU?
AKU yg BERKUASA memutar laut
AKU yg BERKUASA mencipta pepohon buah
Dari sebiji benih, padanya AKU memberi hidup?

AKU? AKU??
AKU yg BERKUASA menggegar pusat bumantera
AKU yg BERKUASA membakar samudera
AKU??

Bergetar-getaran ain. Bertitis-titisan air.

SABARLAH! Sesungguhnya, Aku bersamamu.
Seperti

No comments: