Monday, May 02, 2005

Finally.. I AM THE AJ IDOL.. haish

My dreams has come true.

"AND YOUR AJ IDOL IS... HAZLAMI!!!!!!!!"

And as the crowd go wild, the screams, the cheering, the love, the support, flies like a large ball of fire straight to my heart, tears of joy filled my heart and eyes.

A breathtaking sight. A breathtaking experience worth dying for.

A sight to prove that people support me, love me, accept me for who i am. Yet.

I'll tell my experience later.

I dun seem to understand the problem. Why is this like happening? My two lil adeks like gone amok. Lagi satu plak menghilang diri.

Im still abit disappointed by the both of them, who actually had second thoughts about my dreams. Coz they're scared that i'll drown in the midst of fame and fortune. Not to forget my NEW HP, haha.

SONY ERICCSON K700i. My baby.

Anyways, ya, wad the hell is wrong?? What did i do? In the end, instead of joy, guilt fills me up. Help best frend!!

Guilt of winning the title i hold so dearly on. Work so hard on.

To noni,
I read ur blog, ok? And it appears that depression really has sink into ur life. I hope u understand that, HAZLAMI never forgets his frens, no matter how high he is, or how hurt he is/ Never.

So, i dun understand dis sincerity issue, or favouritism thingy, or etc. Its like, u suddenly lost faith in me. Im still ur bro u noe dat ryte? And even if im always with ain or wad, dat still puts u as my sis. So, haish. I dunno lar.

To ain,
U ok or not? u oso like noni, and wads more, u sound as though something terrible has happen. Pls resolve this matter, i need to talk to both of u. Whether it'll hurt, life is like that, it has never been fair to us, so accept it. I want to talk things over, like mature adults wud.

I feel very guilty.

Peace.

No comments: