Thursday, May 29, 2008

I typed my name in googles. And guess what?

There is so many people out there who link me up but I didn't know half of them.

Or maybe I knew. Know. Could have known.

Well, it was nice reading old posts dated way back till 2006, people blogging about me. I came across a particular abandoned blog, think it was nisa. Something about what I say to her during those days. Now I understand..

See? People don't dare to speak what they feel, and even so, they hide it. So what's the point of blogging anyways?

Write it on paper. Really. Online stuff are meant for sharing, not for privacy. Unless you put a password on it, but still, *arms stretching* it would be easy to hack in.

Thank you people, forgotten ones, I would remember you people from now on.

And im still pissed. And im not gonna say it here. I'll put it in my small black diary.

"When you're a fire, I became the water. But when I was the fire, you became a fire too. Now where's the water?"

Looks like I gotta take my ablutions frequently, get more splashes of water on my already boiling head.

No comments: