Thursday, May 01, 2008

on the lighter note

Im feeling quite refreshed after such a fine rest at home. The gym was the place to chill, with a couple of night escapades at my usual hangout @ Starbucks BPP, with buddy Azhari. It was chill. Usually after some press-ups at the gym, I'd go swimming for like 30 mins before hitting back home to help mummy. It has been awhile since I've help her out with the daily chores. She eventually said it, "Macam dulu eh, mama dengan ami aje."

Yup, after I ord, time was spent at home. All the way. Its always me doing the laundry, sweeping the floor while my mum washing the dishes, and she will talk crap with me abt so many things. Indeed, this fine mid 40 women is full of life. And since she is the only woman in my life holding the primary role influencing me, I tend to judge women with respect to my mum. Oh come off it, my house is pack with obnoxious boys. Hahaha.

I always wanted to watch my idols, Harold and Kumar. Azhari say I got bad taste in liking. That's crap dude. They are like, super awesome ah. Living life without regret. They take life for what it is.

And hear me out, Im gonna go Holland to smoke dope. Whose with me??! Hahahahaha..

Thru the 3 days, I made a few observations that I find relevant in this post.

1) Old people aren't smelly, they just aren't conscious of their looks. They are like us too. I mean, the young. If we dun wear perfume or deodorant we smell the same as them, or not, even worst!

2) The Singapore public is yet to mature, seeing so many things are happening around the globe and all I can see in this country is quietly obedient pets. Darn.

3) Minahs usually have good taste in fashion, but the mats do not.

4) I find woman with this certain hair do have a great amount of flair and loads of wow factor.I don't know wad its called, but certainly it took my breathe away. Seeing that girl with this hair on that 190 bus, but the colour is brown, not this brown, but brown brown.

5) Ppl can advise you and give so much, but still its up to you to make the choice and be decisive abt it.

6) Today is abit humid and hot, but it certainly reminded me of Taiwan. Outstandingly beautiful, it made me smile throughout the journey to my students crib.

7) The perception on Nursing in Spore is sucky. How I wish I could break those negative connotations on such an honourable job.

8) Ironman is still not as cool as other heroes. This is because he uses technology. Wad you watch is all fake. What if there is a brewed virus inside the system. Would it be dangerous that he could not control himself and keeps shooting missiles everywhere?

9) Stress can put everyone including me into jeopardy. It turns us into monsters. Undeniably true, we can even turn against the ppl we love, just because we got so stress up.

10) I am underpaid in IRAS.

11) Hip hop has so many branches. Thou its good to expose urself to alot of its mainstream, it its better if you stick to the ones that make you feel more comfortable.

12) Humans are entirely dependant on each other, its just that ego is the mask that covers that particular character. The perception on such sensitivity is sometimes viewed as weak and pathetic. But others do view it as a sign of humanity.

13) I was born to do great things in life. Not just life, but the world. Magus Hazlami - the greatest Hazlami in the world. I always know it, that I was made in this world for a reason. Perhaps inventing something or researching on something that provides solutions to the world, to make the world a better place for you and me. It is a wild dream to receive some United Nation prize, or perhaps, a Nobel? :D Giler..

14) A particular woman of my interest do subdue me to an extend. Im certainly not sure what she is thinking, she is mysteriously negated in the way she thinks. Usually you would know, after alot of experiences, how a woman would feel for you. But still, deep inside, I know a bit, but dun think she would let me. Haha. Jual mahal kot..

15) I found a perfect spot to star gaze, the perfect spot in Spore, maybe I should rewrite it as, almost perfect:) I would keep this place a secret. Surely my future-to-be wife would be astounded by this place, for I feel this would be the very place to propose, or maybe, to just count the stars. But be sure to check the weather forecast!

16) I am not sure abt the habit of mine to see guys bods, im really sure that I am straight, but admiring them is not gay right? Is it normal? :l

17) Rock paper and scissors. Ok, here is the deal. Rock can surely break scissors. But paper killing rock? All paper does is wrapping the rock, but not defeating rock ryt? And scissors can cut paper, but there is this thing called recycle ryt? So wads the point? Haha!

18) Good parents give the basics and freedom to the child. But excellent parents worry when their child comes back home late, and they still scold you even though your old enough. Its never a qn of trust- many would use that to counter their arguments. It is true to a certain extend. But still, put your shoes in the parent's position. How can you be an excellent parent if you just blindly trust your child coming back home late like 3am in the morning hoping that you won't do anything stupid but you are doing something stupid but due to trust the parent went limp and mute. That's why I still prefer my mum and dad nagging at me for coming back home as late as 11pm. That shows they super duper love me and they would never want me to be hurt or do anything stupid outside, even though Im coming 21 this Sept. It shows that my parents are soo cool, they love me to bits!! Unlike some ppl who brags abt how they can go back home late, and their parents give them the ultimate freedom. Goes to show your parents don't give a f*ck about u hahaha!

"Biarla, ape ni yg awak mengomel? Kan dia dah besar.."

Such quotes shows how irresponsible a parent is to their child. So don't go around blaming western culture. Blame the simplicity in the family unit- parents. Child delinquencies are primarily due to parents not caring much for their child.

So when I hear ppl bragging again, like, "Wtf, ko masih ade curfew? Ko kan dah besar?", I'll be smiling the whole way, thinking that its basically a curse in disguise. Get over it. Be more mature pls? :D
Now dun get emotional, all im saying is that for those who receives curfew, dun be too upset abt it. Embrace it. And for those who receives calls from parents ard 11-11.30pm, thats still shows ur parents are excellent creatures who took the liberty to call you cause they care. What im saying is to those who never had any curfews, and never receive any calls, all they say is, "mum im going to be late today."


Thats about it. Im starting to move on. Had ice-cream just now. Yum. Not to mention the ben and jerry's free ice-cream day. I queued up again and again. Delicious temptation. :)

Enjoy the hols. (tmr working Hazlami, duh!) But still, wouldn't it be nice to work again and irritate Rasyida and talk crap with Suhaila, and disturb my best buddy Carmeni (btw she is a she not a he) and keep teasing Taha and Sameer on their oh-so-publicized-kissing-act, and go for minz (short form for minum) in the morn with Wanpee and Sameer talking abt crap, while listening to Sameer horny guilty pleasures.

He do surprise me sometimes. Nice cool guy.

Oh wait, he asked me this question I think Its suitable for me to share it in public. (hope you girls dun mind the crap of men)

"Kalau aku kasi kau 2 choices. 1) pompuan yg alim, baik, mulia, akhlak best, tapi muker scrap macam bawah kasot aku, atau 2) pompuan lawa nak mampos, hot sexy giler, wild, tapi dia suka ko to the max. Mana kau pilih."

My ans. Hmm..

Tricky.. You guess. :)

-lil tin man (dats my new hip hop name. Haha weird.)

No comments: