Saturday, May 03, 2008

I was looking at the APM 2008 when I suddenly saw how absolutely gorgeous Maya Karin looked. Haha, and yeah, Im so into Meet Uncle Hussein band, the song they sang 'lalala kerjalah' dramatic habes haha! Power, original giler..

Furthermore, the song Ketahuan is getting abit irritating. Not to mention Ungu didnt win a single award, and look at how popular Kekasih Gelapku song is on the charts!

Taufik tried to do a backflip, and ended in some position I quite not understand, but den again, he deserve some credit coz he is multi-talented.

Bunga Citra Lestari is damn pretty, its just that I think her voice is nt strong enough to mathc her looks.

Oh well, going for my kelas tasawuf before rushing to some tuisyen and maybe meet Taufik and Azhari earlier before our movie premier, IRONMAN!!

WOH! Gerek!


Qn to post: What do you think of geeks and nerds? I mean, girl nerds? :D

No comments: