Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blast it!!

Yesterday was lovely. Really. And when I saw her putting her head on my shoulders in the glass reflection in the MRT, I was thinking dat perhaps the ending part wud be a very nice treat. Actually, its more ASSUMING rather den hoping- everything was flawless.

The fact that it was unplanned. That I saw Shasha at work where again, I assumed she wasn't working on Saturdays and not at level 3 either. She too was shocked- it took her exactly 8 secs for her to put her eyes away from mine. Maybe perhaps shocked at my hair - I cut my hair short see, and she never did saw the hazlami-short-hair-guy before haha.

It was a simple spike layered hair, kinda lyk my AJC-inspired chinese boys hairstyle. Still influenced by those days, I manage to fork out 10 bux to finally get my hair trim after breaking the alma-promise of not cutting my hair till Sept 25.

The good thing is I could concentrate on my work, apart from the occasional trips to the photocopier and then I took the chance to see her but no luck- her back is facing me, and she's like 12 metres away.

She did smiled at me before she left quietly. I was disappointed not to at least walk with her to the lift. Im trying my very best to keep up with girls-they are soo detailed. Open the door oso happy. Haha. Sheesh.

As I walked out the building with my peeps, I ranted a series of cosmos that was well received by Samir, and so, he called her to ask if she wud join us. From here we can infer that:

1) I didn't have the balls to call her or msg her myself
2) Im being a jerk by asking another guy friend to call her up
3) She went back from dhoby ghaut all the way to novena again just to join us eating KFC, which further amplifies my jerk-affied persona

But the least I could do is to draw her a chair.

The moment of magic came when we were walking at Paragorn to cross the road. Her hand slip to mine, and so we held hands.

Having the sweaty palms, I was nervous knowing that the pores in my palms would freak out and vomit a river nile. Amazingly, it was comforting. :)

And the best part? She animatedly said," eh dah pimpin tangan? *smile*"

She sat at macs waiting patiently, accompanying me. So in turn, I offered to sent her home.

She sacrificed her aftn, so I think it was the best of me to offer that deal. But the journey to Punggol is none I could imagine. It was painstakingly tiring.

And I assumed that it would be like, I reach Punggol, I grab her hand, look into her eyes and say 'take care' with a smile.

Wrong.

Samir offered me to pray at his house. Looking at my watch, I agreed without thinking twice. Then Samir, being a true joker but honestly entertaining and true, he blarted out something like, "eh shasha why never offer Haz to pray at your house?"

Shasha replied," Maner bleh nak mati ke? My dad at home tau."

Then dat was it, I felt something is about to unfold. You know, like you have a spider sense and you know exactly what is about to happen.

He replied,"How could your dad prevent a fellow muslim to make his religious obligations?"

I laughed as usual, thinking its just a joke, but Samir carried on, jokingly saying about fearing her dad would be struck by lightning or something.

As a guy, I was ok with it, cuz its just a joke, and im still gonna pray at Samir's house after all.

Hell, she just break off in front.

I was puzzled. Tried to pujuk her but to no avail.

She gave me a weak smile, more like a smirk, and left.

I msged, I called, but no answer.

Until today. And im still waiting.


I don't want to put the blame on anyone, im not that kind of person. But im sure glad to receive or come up with solutions.

I apologised so many times, but still no answer.

How???? Its driving me mad, I didn't sleep well, kept feeling guilty.

And I was just about to be swept off my feet. And carried away on a love bubble.

Haish. :(

If only she would pick up the phone.....

PS: this song is for you. *The Reason-Hoobastank*

No comments: