Monday, July 14, 2008

good to hear we are ok Harold. See, told ya stupid anonymous. dun judge people too quickly. u are exactly like the media you noe. just grab what u have without inferring. it is best not to say much. like i say, when u start to judge, u r being judgmental ryt? but actually you are also judging yourself. these are matters of the heart- its very subtle, very subjective, very independent.

i told Harold, this, that a brother, would never put himself in front of another woman for a brother. I lost a brother because of a woman. let us not lose this.

but i think i wun lar, come on dude. ni Harold sak, we have probs, we laugh it all out. and no matter how harold fucks kumar of his stupid nonsense, or the other way round, they are still best friends.

Is just that you my friend anonymous, never go far enough, never go deep enough, never put the extra effort to understand and ask for forgiveness. Look at Taufik, when we had our fights, which nearly put me and dian's relationship to an end, he walked up to me, like a man, not smsing, but walked up, took out his hand, and say, 'Haz, im sorry."

Harold called me up. Even at that party he already showed enough effort to say, you are my brother, and i shant give up on u.

Like how I couldn't spend time with Azhari, I made it all up, by sending him off, even so, i took half day just to spend some few rare hours with him. He came back, and I couldn't meet him, but we talked on the phone for hours.

I choose my guy friends really carefully. Those who go through my rough and toughs are my brothers.

Now hold on before u say something. This is subjective. This whole topic. Its totally diff than shasha's. So bear this in mind. Like i say, perhaps same in essence, but diff in purpose. Like a coffee, but one is a 3-in-1 while the latter is the powdery-like stuff. But still you consider them as coffee.

So let us all be open-minded, and let it the anger all go, and get on with our complicated lives. Sorry for everything, esp to you buddy harold. You're the best. Remember when I talked with you on the phone, the part where, if my big bro don't accompany me, the next on my list is automatically you. Yes you. I did mention that im quite a detailed person by nature. So yah, figure that out dude.

See ya on sat bro. Den you can have dinner at ma house. At least it lessens my mum's bidding for you hahaha! make sure you impress her haha! now i sound totally gay! :p

No comments: