Saturday, July 19, 2008

What a fruitful day at cck. Taha and I joined the NUS CSC (community service club), though im like an outsider, but there are so many outsiders there. And all of them have only one thing in common- to help collect food cans or dry rations to be given to charity.

Project C.A.N is a joint organisation planned by NUSCSC and some other charity bodies like 4PM, AMP, grassroot members and more. We started wearing the t-shirts that was given for us, and off we went upon the signal given by Mr Zaqy or Z, (mcm kawan aku plak). We started to knock on doors of CCK residents.

Haha, how fun and fulfilling it was, to see so many people, regardless of age and race, to help each other, in sorting out the foods from halal to non-halal. I make new friends as well, all don't even bother where I came from. They even welcomed me to join in as volunteers in future. And so i have decided to join and commit myself to it.

You know, all this community projects and work, it really puts my mind off a couple of issues raised between me and Taha, as we ploughed through relentless bodies of food and expiry dates.

It does seem that a certain individual by the name of 'Bob', a general term both me and Taha would use as frequently as we can, is starting to trouble my mind. It does seem that I choose to see its flaws rather than its strengths. That is wrong. However, much is needed to calm this soul of mine that has yet to be controlled. I really really need to go tasawuf class more often. I really really need to not feel this feeling. Cuz this feeling is making me sick. Bob, goodness me, when can u ever learn?

Bob oh bob.. What actually are you trying to seek in this life? You can take everything of me, of the world God has given you, but still, you will NEVER find what you want to find in me. It is your path, and im here to see and support. But bob oh bob, stop dis crap and look into yourself.

As I was saying to Taha..

"Perangai takmau macam...."

Bob.

PS: I want my mum. I want to hug her. But she is not home yet. So who shud I hug now?

here are sum pics of the Project C.A.N for your perusal.

thats us with boxes to sort out and differentiate the halal and not halal ones.
thats the halal section. Take a look at all the food!! thats why im telling ya, halal foods are booming in the economy, so everyone shud go for halal certs.
thats the non-halal section. see???
And this is for you my best buddy, Azhari. May Allah protect you. Indeed, you are missed by us. Friends are there for you, but good friends go through hell with you. Going thru the jungle and training, and the ups and downs for almost 2 years, yes, i must agree, you and I will see each other till our childrens children, if God wills my age that is. Lil Killa, make me proud.
Do come to DFS to see this handsome guy to get wonderful discounts. Haha. I can get 25% staff discount on top of the sales that is running around DFS. Surely, you can get a Ralph Lauren for a mere 20 bux. Look for me at the GST counter.

Arigato Gozaimas!

No comments: